Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

I'm Co Hosting/Being Interviewed On A Radio Station Tomorrow


Black_Out

Recommended Posts

Part of the gig is that I have to pick out two songs I want to be played and explain more detail about them and why I love them. I want to pick out a great Britney track so I thought I'd ask the fans what song. The only thing I won't pick is any prior hit, or single. So exhale which song do you think more people need to know?

Edit* Since they are being nice enough to play my pick, give them a like on FB. I'll what I can of the actual interview afterwards.

https://www.facebook.com/Hot1047Maine/?pnref=lhc

Link to comment
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 3isacharm said:

Mood ring
Just Luv Me
Just Like Me
He About To Lose Me
Inside Out
Unusual You
Heaven On Earth
And Then We Kiss

All great contenders but it can only be one! I want it to be a song that has some type of impact. Mood Ring is great, but if I tuned into a radio station while it was playing, I wouldnt remember it as a Britney track for example.

Link to comment
Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

Play a song from Glory please, whatever your choice just don't pick Private Show or those two songs before Better .

 

And you're hot :milkney:

Lmao thanks. I was thinking Invitation actually. Gives the public a mature side, but showcases her voice really beautifully.

Link to comment
Guest StrawberryKisses

I'm So Curious - the first song she cowrote and recorded (that has been released) explain how it relates to heartbreak and teenage years and how it started the career of our Queen :foh:

 

Or Unusual You

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

I'm So Curious - the first song she cowrote and recorded (that has been released) explain how it relates to heartbreak and teenage years and how it started the career of our Queen :foh:

 

Or Unusual You

Unusual You would be cool, but I was hoping for something more current.

Link to comment
Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

Take the opportunity to promote Glory then. Something with a current sound like Just Luv Me or Better works.

I'm promoting Glory for sure. Luckily my friend interviewing me is a Brit stan, so I'll have enough time to talk about what I want. Just Luv Me works as well, but I was almost hoping for something different. I don't want people hearing that and thinking Britney stole Selena's sound.

Link to comment
Just now, Black_Out said:

I'm promoting Glory for sure. Luckily my friend interviewing me is a Brit stan, so I'll have enough time to talk about what I want. Just Luv Me works as well, but I was almost hoping for something different. I don't want people hearing that and thinking Britney stole Selena's sound.

How about Change Your Mind? It's current but it sounds a little different than what's on the radio. With the recent surge of Despacito, a song with latin rhythm could be well received.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

How about Change Your Mind? It's current but it sounds a little different than what's on the radio. With the recent surge of Despacito, a song with latin rhythm could be well received.

Yeah thats what I was thinking for sure. I'm highly considering CYM.

Link to comment
22 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

Part of the gig is that I have to pick out two songs I want to be played and explain more detail about them and why I love them. I want to pick out a great Britney track so I thought I'd ask the fans what song. The only thing I won't pick is any prior hit, or single. So exhale which song do you think more people need to know?

Just Like Me (not Luv, Like) and Man On The Moon. ...Is what I want to say. But go for Change Your Mind or Just Luv Me. Those have the biggest chances of being smashers.

Also, why are you being interviewed? 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block