What would it take you to unstan?

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

Don´t you guys remember her Xfactorney days and phrases like "You need a teacher who teaches how to sing" :tiffanynod:

I mean, it wasn't lipsyncing but well, Brinni is not the best at singing live either :weirdmeout:

She sang Happy Birthday and nailed it 

26ufkgcKwn3fX1ZFm.gif

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything similar to what she did with Britney Jean. Whether its stealing or faking writing credits, or having someone else do lead vocals and trying to **** over fans. I'd rather an album of Pretty Girls and Soda Pops, than the most incredible album with 90% Myah or other impersonator Vocals. As Britney fans we've come to expect the bare minimum because of Vegas, in regards to performances and promotion, and with that comes the messy choreography and performances.
If Britney chose to not sing again, OR let someone else take the lead, then she can nail the coffin of her career shut.

3 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Anything similar to what she did with Britney Jean. Whether its stealing or faking writing credits, or having someone else do lead vocals and trying to **** over fans. I'd rather an album of Pretty Girls and Soda Pops, than the most incredible album with 90% Myah or other impersonator Vocals. As Britney fans we've come to expect the bare minimum because of Vegas, in regards to performances and promotion, and with that comes the messy choreography and performances.
If Britney chose to not sing again, OR let someone else take the lead, then she can nail the coffin of her career shut.

All of this. :milkney:

I will unstan and be done if she pulls another "Britney Jean."  :byebitch:

7 hours ago, Cloud82 said:

At this point there is nothing left for her to try making me unstanning lol. So yeah, guess I'm staying. 

This. :otears:

or a hiding record she saying something like how stupid are my fans... they pay for this **** residency. Or something like that :beynah:

16 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

My only meltdown so far has been the Make Me video, honestly nothing related to her career would make me unstan her. I support her because of who she is to me and not because of what she does or doesn't do. Like she could quit tomorrow and I will still support her. 

It would take her becoming a murderer or joining ISIS for me to unstan her :britdrown:

This... i never understand these kind of questions, why in the hell would i unstan an artist i truly love for stupid reasons like a new vegas show or lack of promo etc? imo its just dumb and dont make sense at all. :plzexplain: 

Guest Diamond Horse
10 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

If she shades someone for lipsyncing.

:gloria: I kinda couldnt imagine that happening, but then again I kinda could now.

Yeah, that would be an effective way to cause contempt.

If her next album is full of more slow crap that she won't ever perform live. I don't know if I'll UNSTAN but she will be boring me to death. 

If she wants to be "urban" then can we get Blackout vibes or more Tik Tik Booms, Love Me Downs or something? I don't buy this moody slow stuff from her at all and it's not why I fell in love with her or her music. :donewithit:

Archived