What would it take you to unstan?

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

yesterday I really thought "it's time to unstan"

because her lying was like betrayal or whatever :ohi:   she upset me at personal level  

but at the end of the day I don't think I will ever stop loving her, I'm far too gone

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd unstan if she released a Blackout 2.0, or even worse, re-released Blackout lol Or even worse, re-release Radar

Nah, I think at this point I'd never stop stanning her. I've overcome the worst situations as a fan. For me what we have currently isn't as bad as many try to picture it. I know what to expect, and I don't let myself have higher expectations than that.

PS. - I'd love a Vegas extension, but preferably a new show, like she should take 6 months break to prepare a new show, new setlist, perhaps even a new theater/hotel. I think it's the most stable she's been in her entire career.

Guest Paris Hilton $

if the next era doesn't satisfy me

if she's doing another residency

if she's having a duet with katie perrie

if she's having a duet with myah marie 

if she's having a duet with her clone from fft

if she praises witness or any music video from it

if she's not touring again

I don't think there's anything (semi-realistic) that she could do for me to  turn on her.  I think over the last couple of years, I've started seeing her more as a regular person rather than an artist/icon etc. I love her music, listen to it daily and check out news about her (albeit not daily) but I'm by far not as obsessed anymore as I used to be - maybe that comes with me getting older and a little bit more mature as well.

At the end of the day - yes, she's an artist. But I don't see the point in melting down over something as silly as wardrobe, makeup, lips, a bad performance etc. If that happens, I'll maybe think to myself "girl get it together." But I understand that she's a person who wants to live her life, do as she pleases (which btw she has every right to). She has made over $200m and she'd be stupid to devote her life to travelling the globe, stressing herself out about one no.1 after the next. In fact, I'd probably do the same thing - Cash in where I can and enjoy my $200m going on trips with my family and friends and somewhat keep my legacy alive while I can.... :)

I think if you are e real fan you would not stop stannig. I can understand that things she does might annoy us but that doesn't mean you have to stop being a  Stan. If you do in my opinion you weren't a real fan in the first place, being a fan for the wrong reasons.  I agree with @Girl On The Moon it's what she means to me that is important. 

1 hour ago, Pedro Dantas said:
1 hour ago, mauureee said:

that'd be hilarious! It'd make me stan even more tbqfh

If she shades someone for lipsyncing.

Don´t you guys remember her Xfactorney days and phrases like "You need a teacher who teaches how to sing" :tiffanynod:

I mean, it wasn't lipsyncing but well, Brinni is not the best at singing live either :weirdmeout:

22 minutes ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

if the next era doesn't satisfy me

if she's doing another residency

if she's having a duet with katie perrie

if she's having a duet with myah marie 

if she's having a duet with her clone from fft

if she praises witness or any music video from it

if she's not touring again

There's a lot of Myah feats on Britney Jean :moorangu:

40 minutes ago, Nocturney said:

Well I'll aswear honestly, since I unstanned her just yesterday after 16 years. To me it was not the ''one'' thing she did that triggered me, it was more of a series of things getting to me everytime. The last thing about lying for singing live was for me the last nail on the coffin. It's ok she doesn't sing live,but don't be a jerk about it. However I'm still a fan for sure, after all these years, but no more stanning. I thought I'd quit the forum after unstanning but now I'm enjoying this forum even more, because I don't have to justify or care about the crap she does. :forkit:

I'm still locked in the stan world:meltdown:

I wanna be free like you!:meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

Just now, Nocturney said:

Brit is lucky having stans like you! :kisses:

Bless you:bigkiss: I'm sure you also were a really precious stan, I mean, you stayed 16 years by her side... maybe if she slays next era you re-stan:carpoolney: It's good to see that you're enjoying the forum and didn't leave, I guess you're in the middle term now... Are you still buying #B10 during the debut week:shameless:

5 minutes ago, Nocturney said:

Nope, I won't give my money again to someone who thinks she sings live and she deserves credit for it while actually being below mediocre in her performaces.:squintney:

Let's get ready for that 35k debut:scalped: I respect it, it is about time she steps her game up... Are you like a fan now? Imagine if you went from stan to hater:scalped: I would be SHOOK.

Archived