What would it take you to unstan?

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point I already have. By the time I had decided not to purchase Britney Jean, I was no longer entertained by her career. But I will probably stick around just to see what she is up to in terms of music and performances. I've been a fan since 1999, a starstruck 4 yr old. So I'll always have some level of interest in her. 

If the music continues to disappoint, or she keeps showing her lack of artistic integrity and being arrogant af, then I will stop calling myself a fan. 

ı used to stan for britney during circus era and femme fatale era.after bj and pom ı have become a fan.actually ı don't know what ı am now.ı used to think that she had a good personality but ı am not sure about that anymore, ı really has started to dislike her as a person.ı don't like her performances/shows either.but ı still love her voice and her music so ı guess ı will keep following her.

8 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

.ı don't like her performances/shows either.but ı still love her voice and her music so ı guess ı will keep following her.

Actually this is sth I could say about Rihanna, I love her still, but couldn't follow her more closely, I'm not that interested in all things of hers, just in her recordings really. 

I don't even bothered to check if there is forum dedicated to her. :giggleney:

After reading all these answers we can say that the end of Britney's career is near, we know that she will have a new residency, and we all think that the playback thing is crazy, we all think that her performances are not that good, we all think that BJ is a mess, we all think that she doesn't care about her career or her image... She needs to change everything right now.

But I will never unstan her, her music helped me in bad bad moments and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Britney, I booked my Vegas trip, I know that she is not a great performer nowdays but she is one of the most important person in my life and I wanna see her again!

49 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

After reading all these answers we can say that the end of Britney's career is near, we know that she will have a new residency, and we all think that the playback thing is crazy, we all think that her performances are not that good, we all think that BJ is a mess, we all think that she doesn't care about her career or her image... She needs to change everything right now.

But I will never unstan her, her music helped me in bad bad moments and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Britney, I booked my Vegas trip, I know that she is not a great performer nowdays but she is one of the most important person in my life and I wanna see her again!

I kept reading but couldn't find the part where you said 'Just kidding. Obviously Britney has millions and millions of fans and exhale (a small online forum riddled with desperate trolls trying to get likes) is not in any way representative of her massive global fanbase. 

Your comment represents what's wrong with the world. People spend their life in a pub with the same people spouting the same **** and so they only see the world one way.When you actually look around, you suddenly see there is a huge spectrum of opinions.

I've noticed Britney gain nearly a million subscribers since Glory came out, I've seen hundreds of thousands of people click like on her recent performance videos on YouTube. I've seen 2 new products released under her name in under a year. I see a tour of Asia selling thousands upon thousands of tickets. I see a residency that changed the face of Vegas and was an unprecedented success

I see a new album being planned one after the other - after the other. Her career shows literally not one sign on ending. 

If I followed the same low life's talking **** on exhale all day - Things would probably look really bleak. People do it all the time. They get asked 2 questions the exact same and suddenly 'everyone's asking'. No. 2 people are asking. Everyone else isn't. Everyone doesn't dislike her performances, everyone isn't unhappy with everything. There are hundreds and thousands of us who are really  happy. 

2 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

ı used to stan for britney during circus era and femme fatale era.after bj and pom ı have become a fan.actually ı don't know what ı am now.ı used to think that she had a good personality but ı am not sure about that anymore, ı really has started to dislike her as a person.ı don't like her performances/shows either.but ı still love her voice and her music so ı guess ı will keep following her.

You just lurk here because Exhale is messy and entertaining?

2 hours ago, AdamSkye said:

It's so odd how people fail to grasp that not everyone shares their opinion. It was a tragic performance for you but for literally hundreds of thousands of people it was a great performance. 

And millions of people didn't care about it because Beyonce's was better. When Britney could've had the best performance had she wanted, but she didn't, she likes being overshadowed. The star of the VMAs was Britney before the show, after the show it was Beyonce.

1 hour ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

And millions of people didn't care about it because Beyonce's was better. When Britney could've had the best performance had she wanted, but she didn't, she likes being overshadowed. The star of the VMAs was Britney before the show, after the show it was Beyonce.

People are always going to prefer one over the other when it comes to artists and performances. I don't think Britney wanted to be overshadowed at all but I also think she didn't want to top beyonce because that's weird af. She wanted to do something that was really simple on that stage and not what you'd expect from a Britney vma performance. But it's not a competition and she shouldn't be trying to 'best' beyonce. 

18 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

People are always going to prefer one over the other when it comes to artists and performances. I don't think Britney wanted to be overshadowed at all but I also think she didn't want to top beyonce because that's weird af. She wanted to do something that was really simple on that stage and not what you'd expect from a Britney vma performance. But it's not a competition and she shouldn't be trying to 'best' beyonce. 

Well, she could've done something which we didn't expect: sing live. Apart from that I had the right to expect everything because she is the Queen of the VMAs and that was supposed to be a comeback. It's like she tries to hide when in competition with Beyonce, she deserved having no one caring about her but about Beyonce, as sad as it is. 2007 VMAs all the way.

Already did after the POM seamstress fiasco.

It's an example of exploitation imho; being forced to finish Britney's shitty outfits a few hours before the show is completely unacceptable.

Now I'm just a regular Britney  znekqd1495108595092.jpg

Archived