What would it take you to unstan?

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

What is the ONE thing (you can include a bonus) that would make you unstan if Britney did it?

Mine: Another Vegas extension or a residency in the next few years.

BONUS: If she ever shows up again at the VMAs with anything similar to that T-R-A-G-I-C tribute performance again.:cigney: The fanbase had a meltdown over Make Me's music video, but I feel like the meltdown should've been about that performance. She was gonna be the star of the night. That was supposed to be a comeback to the VMAs, not a comeback to POM's new leg. I will forever be pressed about that one.:meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, carlitos'crib said:

I dont really know.  I have never had a meltdown, I guess I dont take her that serious, she makes me happy, I love the music, I dont mind all these playback dramas lack of promo etc... I have a life outside Britney's world you know 

I never really payed much attention to the playback either... It is all about what you get your fans used to, since the beginning we had the playback so we're more used to it, but the downside is that we (fans from that era, not me personally) also got used to see her killing the stage so that's something she'll be forever compared to and dragged when reality doesn't meet expectation.

PS: You can have a life and still get pissed at your fave messing up...:cigney:

My only meltdown so far has been the Make Me video, honestly nothing related to her career would make me unstan her. I support her because of who she is to me and not because of what she does or doesn't do. Like she could quit tomorrow and I will still support her. 

It would take her becoming a murderer or joining ISIS for me to unstan her :britdrown:

10 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

My only meltdown so far has been the Make Me video, honestly nothing related to her career would make me unstan her. I support her because of who she is to me and not because of what she does or doesn't do. Like she could quit tomorrow and I will still support her. 

It would take her becoming a murderer or joining ISIS for me to unstan her :britdrown:

This

26 minutes ago, carlitos'crib said:

I dont really know.  I have never had a meltdown, I guess I dont take her that serious, she makes me happy, I love the music, I dont mind all these playback dramas lack of promo etc... I have a life outside Britney's world you know 

16 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

THIS! plus something like ruining my family would do that :tehe: 

Guest $elfish
18 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

This 

also isisney:jfallonlol: 

Archived