Britney Spears Reflects On Her Massive Superstardom In Revealing Interview With Israeli Newspaper

Jordan Miller

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

Our readers chose “Oops…” Baby One More Time” and “Born To Make You Happy” as your best songs

best songs ? ***** please :begone:

Born To Make You Happy was a pretty big hit internationally. It was #1 in the UK and #2 in all of Europe.

3 hours ago, AndrejBLV said:

It's so clear now that this new boring Britney is a real Britney. 

I don't know why people are down voting you. Britney herself said she's a very boring person. These interviews actually give us the full picture of Britney as a person and why she doesnt seem to be giving a lot into her career anymore. Id prefer the hard cold truth rather than people posting theories as to why she's not performing like she was back in her prime.

24 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Born To Make You Happy was a pretty big hit internationally. It was #1 in the UK and #2 in all of Europe.

I still like this song, despite that I didn't recognize at first Britney in this video,:embarrassney: for me it was different girl - some BRIT wannabe with nice tune.

3 minutes ago, Disney Princess said:

I don't know why people are down voting you. Britney herself said she's a very boring person. These interviews actually give us the full picture of Britney as a person and why she doesnt seem to be giving a lot into her career anymore. Id prefer the hard cold truth rather than people posting theories as to why she's not performing like she was back in her prime.

Exactly. I really always try to be objective on this forum when it comes to Britney.

I'm very vocal about that she puts such a little effort in her career now days. But also I'm vocal when she does a good thing. 

But there is huge (unnatural) difference between Britney the artist 15 years ago and now. Because of that, now when she took more control over her career, I'm questioning how much involvement she had in her iconic ideas. Because before we could always expect something new from her, but for the last 10 years she really did not give us any iconic or even controversial moment. And its weird because she built her career on those moments.

Great interview! Can we say good bye to robotney for good?

The only thing that bothers me is the comment about the Slave performance, been risky, crazy, creative are things that artist do. Makes me realize her "problem" is that she feels old... she grew up too much after 2007

Wow this is the most honest and open interview she has ever done!!! 

"The musical world is just much more accessible to everyone”. -She is so right but it also the negative aspect is we don't have those stars like MJ, Madonna and Britney who emerge once in a lifetime. Also music industry is being a bit crowded.

Honestly she came up with a lot of her iconic moments. One misconception I hate about Britney is she is this puppet. She came up with BOMT, Oops, Slave, Toxic, and more music video concepts, her VMA performances were her idea. Her clothing style was her idea. 

5 hours ago, AndrejBLV said:

It's shame that all iconic things that she did are ideas of her management.

It's so clear now that this new boring Britney is a real Britney. 

Shame.

Great interview tho.

I think it's more that it wasn't really her choice 100%, she was pleasing people. If she did it own her own choice it'd prob be diff

it's only the snake she's dissed. She's came up with a lot of stuff but at the same time Im sure she was pressured or had ideas shut down. Look at toxic, she demanded it and now it's a classic

Archived