Britney Spears Reflects On Her Massive Superstardom In Revealing Interview With Israeli Newspaper

Jordan Miller

7 hours ago, Tazosh said:

Geez, "rough translation"? That was uncalled for. I translated it so you guys could read it too :squintney:

Here is a picture of the writer with Brit after the interview:

19390850_1446875402025028_20275190369453

Case closed putanassssss IT'S REAL :otears:

I can't believe she opened up like that, this guy is one lucky ********** :wannadie:

And also, the fact that she got sassy on him 'Crisis is a strong word' is my motto.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/21/2017 at 11:38 AM, breatheheavy said:
Our readers chose “Oops…” “Baby One More Time” and “Born To Make You Happy” as your best songs, do you agree?

I love those songs but I have a few other favorites. And no, I don’t get tired of any of my songs”.

Sometimes says "hi", *****. :hahaha: But OMG she finally touched on the Dark Days. :omg: I'm shooketh, y'all.

6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Yes! Even during the Britney era she oozed passion and love for performning and music. Is she seriously tryin to tell us that she is more passionate about Britney Jean than she was about ITZ or Britney?? Or that she is more passionate about POM than she was about DWAD or OHT?? :quirkney:

I think she's just thinking  about Glory  :triggered:

1 hour ago, Crayboy said:

Love it. But at the same time, huh?

So in her early years, where she was being controlled and etc. She didn’t have passion?

now she does?  does that make sense? Anyone?

Literally anything she did early on contradicts this (unless she was referring to Oops-Britney & Circus-FF era

I think she was referring to Circus - FF even Blackout (vma's 07) she was 26 back then 

“But my 20s were awful. My 30s are much better for me. I've learned to get to know myself better”.

I liked that interview. She seemed very honest throughout and actually spoke openly about her mental health, having people control her etc. I wonder if she'd do a sit down interview or write a memoir about 2007 one day. I'm glad she feels more comfortable to talk about these things. 

Oh and on a side note she said she likes BTMYH which means she should perform it again :soyeah: 

Finally a decent interview!! :ahhh::tiffanycries: I read this expecting another boring interview but it was just the opposite.. I'm surprised that her father didn't censored it. :forkit: We need more interviews like this one and she needs to talk about this on tv shows, not about Pokemon Go or ***** like that. People would take her more seriously and I think that we ALL want to know more about her side of the story, that's why I love FTR so much, she was really honest back then.

And I do agree with her when she said that there are better songs that Oops, Baby and BTMYH.  And... BTMYH? Really? lol

Oh, and she needs to give herself more credits for her ideas. Not all of them were taken by her team.

5 hours ago, WeedlyCensored said:

I think she was referring to Circus - FF even Blackout (vma's 07) she was 26 back then 

“But my 20s were awful. My 30s are much better for me. I've learned to get to know myself better”.

But she said in her early years. Both of those are after her Greatest Hits album so  I wouldnt consider that early years. But Britney seems to  be pretty bad at remembering things that have to do with her career so who knows.

4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

But she said in her early years. Both of those are after her Greatest Hits album so  I wouldnt consider that early years. But Britney seems to  be pretty bad at remembering things that have to do with her career so who knows.

She said several times that her first 6 years of career were great (until ITZ), but the problem started after that like everyone know. When she said her 20s she is talking about after itz

Guest Arckangel

Israelis are not responsible for all the politics of the State of Israel. At the last Olympics, an Egyptian judoka (El Shehaby) refused to shake hands w/ his Israeli adversary (Or Sasson) at the end of the competition just because Sasson is Israeli... If Islamophobia is bad, then mounting Judeophobia and anti-Semitism should be just as bad.

Britney's smart to have answered this (and she's also smart not to have gone publicly histerically anti-Trump, etc.).

Just now, GrotesqueDiva said:

Terrible for your image tho.

Britney gets millions for touring FOR HER FANS.

see the difference?

Every celebrity does and has done commercials for random ****. How is a Pepsi  commercial better than Oreo??  Both are major brands and pay a lot of money.  Why is it ok For Celebrities to do Shampoo, sweets, clothing or drink commercials but Oreo is so ******* aweful?? The only answer is because its Christina and you hate her.

Archived