Britney Spears Reflects On Her Massive Superstardom In Revealing Interview With Israeli Newspaper

Jordan Miller

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

Again, is it real? :queenriri:

I'm honestly just the messenger, but you should know that Yedioth Ahronot is A legit daily newspaper here and that Raz Shechnik who did the interview is also a pretty legit reporter that you can check up online. :overitkbye:

22 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

It's a pretty good interview.

My only problem is it's hard to have passion when you are so busy part but that is when she had the most passion....

I think she meant around ITZ. Nothing could go wrong for her, she was young and at the top of her game, and still enjoyed everything, but then she had family issues, relationship issues, etc. she needed a breather, or a way of airing her laundry, but noone would let her, and she just grew sadder.

29 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

The problem is not actually that it were her management ideas. The problem is that she talk **** these days about those iconic moments.

But whatever..

You really think that? I don't know..

Britney fought a lot for Toxic because RCA wanted (I got that) Boom Boom to be single, not Toxic.... 

Guest $elfish
39 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

It's shame that all iconic things that she did are ideas of her management.

It's so clear now that this new boring Britney is a real Britney. 

Shame.

Great interview tho.

If it wasn't for "boring" britney bomt's mv would have been some animated pile of ****:queenriri:

31 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

The problem is not actually that it were her management ideas. The problem is that she talk **** these days about those iconic moments.

But whatever..

using animal for entertainment is cruel tbh maybe she understands it now and that's why she calls the snake idea stupid 

Guest $elfish
5 minutes ago, Denise said:

Britney fought a lot for Toxic because RCA wanted (I got that) Boom Boom to be single, not Toxic.... 

Denise it's jive:dorkney:RCA would have probably only let her have 2  singles for in the zone:beysip:

1 minute ago, Denise said:

RCA wanted (I got that) Boom Boom to be single, not Toxic.... but Britney fought a lot for Toxic 

There is difference between RCA and Britneys management.. But I'm just saying we have totally different artist when she took more control over her career then before. 

So that made believe that all her greatest moments were not actually her ideas.

43 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

It's shame that all iconic things that she did are ideas of her management.

It's so clear now that this new boring Britney is a real Britney. 

Shame.

Great interview tho.

the BOMT video was Britney's idea, her first rolling stone mag cover was her idea too,  just as example :nicki2:

3 minutes ago, $elfish said:

If it wasn't for "boring" britney bomt's mv would have been some animated pile of ****:queenriri:

I'm really not sure that was Britneys idea, because at that begging stage of career artist really do not have any impact on their image. But who knows. ..

Archived