Britney Spears Reflects On Her Massive Superstardom In Revealing Interview With Israeli Newspaper

Jordan Miller

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Tazosh said:

Our readers chose “Oops…” “Baby One More Time” and “Born To Make You Happy” as your best songs, do you agree?

I love those songs but I have a few other favorites. And no, I don’t get tired of any of my songs”.

LOTS OF REVELATIONS REVEALED :ohnoney:

aa871fb0-f2aa-0132-f0e6-0ed54733f8f5.gif

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

“Something like that. My life was controlled by too many people and that doesn’t really let you be yourself. In that situation, when your not in control, you become less excited, and there’s less passion when it comes to music.'"

So she was less passionate in her prime than she is now?? Can she please loose her passion again? - Bullshit :forkit:

“The more exact question is when wasn’t I?”

Girl you havent been tough on yourself or a perfectionist since at least 2009.  :quirkney:

May be she was referring to Circus and Femme Fatale? Those eras were in her twenties and she definitely seemed more controlled than now.  Maybe she lumped 1998-2004 into her "younger years" that were fun since ITZ was mostly in her early twenties.

This is just me spit-balling and trying to make sense as to what she said, not necessarily sure I'm correct.

It's really great that she's opening up again but the thing is, I don't think I wanna be a fan anymore. I don't know about the rest of you but I can't deal with the whole dissing the slave 4 u performance bullshit. Or even saying crap like she didn't have passion back then because she was a people pleaser. She was a people pleaser on her own. She didn't listen to anyone when they warned her about Kevin and so on. She did what she wanted and paid the price for her own stubborness. People make mistakes and they learn from it. There are people out there who have worse problems than anything she's ever faced.

You don't need to trash your work, especially if it's what made you famous, lovable and relevant. It's so disappointing what she's become as a popstar. She wants to stick to garbage like Make me, fine! But quit ******** on your past self and past work. She lost me as a stan during Circus with her endless walking performances and now, I'm done being even as a regular fan. 

Enjoy the rest of her career, guys! Tc.

On 6/21/2017 at 10:38 AM, breatheheavy said:

I love those songs but I have a few other favorites. And no, I don’t get tired of any of my songs

Uh-huh. :weusay:

Anyway, really good interview. I'm surprised she opened up as much as she did, but I'd be lying if I claimed some of this didn't make me raise my brows.

36 minutes ago, Little me said:

It's really great that she's opening up again but the thing is, I don't think I wanna be a fan anymore. I don't know about the rest of you but I can't deal with the whole dissing the slave 4 u performance bullshit. Or even saying crap like she didn't have passion back then because she was a people pleaser. She was a people pleaser on her own. She didn't listen to anyone when they warned her about Kevin and so on. She did what she wanted and paid the price for her own stubborness. People make mistakes and they learn from it. There are people out there who have worse problems than anything she's ever faced.

You don't need to trash your work, especially if it's what made you famous, lovable and relevant. It's so disappointing what she's become as a popstar. She wants to stick to garbage like Make me, fine! But quit ******** on your past self and past work. She lost me as a stan during Circus with her endless walking performances and now, I'm done being even as a regular fan. 

Enjoy the rest of her career, guys! Tc.

Some people is so stupid, that likes to misunderstood her words :nicki2:

but goodbye :tiffanynod:

To the people over-reacting about the Slave performance comment...she didn't diss the performance, she is saying that, to who she is now, holding a snake was stupid because she is scared of them.  She said years ago that she was terrified of it back then too and broke out in hives during the single rehearsal she did with the snake.  I'm not surprised that she doesn't ever want to do that again.

2 hours ago, Mexwero said:

Will never take this website seriously until they hire someone to proofread their articles. Come on guys you had one job, let's check for typos! 

Seriously though, run through the other comments and check all the receipts.  Yedioth Ahronot is Israel's biggest and most legit newspaper. Raz Shechnik is a well-known (in Israel) writer and editor, and there are pictures that prove he was there to interview her. 
:byebitch:

Love it. But at the same time, huh?

So in her early years, where she was being controlled and etc. She didn’t have passion?

now she does?  does that make sense? Anyone?

Literally anything she did early on contradicts this (unless she was referring to Oops-Britney & Circus-FF era

On 23/6/2017 at 3:32 PM, TemptedBoy said:

WOW, talking about mental health? her "crisis" ? losing control of her life?:weirdmeout:

wait-- is this real? like, for realz REAL? Or one of those made-up interviews from second-hand media outlets in countries Britney's never been to and thus vetting stories isn't important? :nobitch:

I need to know tbh. :byebitch:

'Cool beaches to take kids to' sounds right about Britney-enough for me to know it was her.:queenriri:

Archived