Britney Spears Reflects On Her Massive Superstardom In Revealing Interview With Israeli Newspaper

Jordan Miller

Just now, AndrejBLV said:

Well we are obviously talking about iconic moments.

you wrote

I can not understand that somebody once had such a great ideas and now she has like none for the past 7 years.

check your facts 

Just now, AndrejBLV said:

Well the way she talks now days about her VMAs 2001 performances etc. It sounds like people abused her back then.

what she said about her vmas 2001? are you okay? :moorangu:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

It's called discussion, I say my opinion and then you say your arguments against my opinion. If you do not have any arguments then you should stay quiet.

Those are baseless accusations, not just your opinion. :xcuseme:

I'm not gonna discuss things with a :eeek:... nm, You still not worthy :) 

2 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Read the article, she said VMAs 2001 is example of her pleasing other people.

she said that multiple times (about the snake) and of course was an stupid idea, more than a great idea .... was  dangerous, but Britney back then was so young and she took a lot of risk , was an iconic perfomance YES, good idea probably but involved risk:nicki2:

7 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Haha yeah yeah bye

:nicki2:

Guest Paris Hilton $
1 hour ago, AndrejBLV said:

The problem is not actually that it were her management ideas. The problem is that she talk **** these days about those iconic moments.

But whatever..

You really think that? I don't know..

She only regrets the snake. And that's understable, she locked herself in a cage with a tiger and danced with a snake right after. It's one of her most iconic moments and one of the best performances of all time, but that was pretty dangerous and right after she had some problems with animal-protection organims. When she was younger she had way more adrelanine than today. She grew up and she regretted some things, like using animals for entertainment. The tiger was probably drugged it's impossible for him to be that inactive with all the noise and everything else.

And britney is the reason of her biggest moments. If she followed everything her team/management/label wanted, instead of schoolgirl bomt outfit we would have an animated video with a robot :awkblink:

1 hour ago, TemptedBoy said:

Again, is it real? :queenriri:

this guy answered and his argument is very very very strong

1 hour ago, germanguy20 said:

must be real though, she would google 'cool beaches' :ponderney:

47 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Well the way she talks now days about her VMAs 2001 performances etc. It sounds like people abused her back then.

Can you handle my truth?

Q: And why do you feel you were abused in 2001 by your "people?" 

A: They made me rehearse a lot and I had to give amazing performances, which helped made me iconic. And I regret doing iconic performances. I wish all my performances were weak and boring like Make Me at the VMAs 2016 because if I'd done that performance back in 2001, my career would've already ended by 2007 and I wouldn't have to keep performing and working :shameless:

Archived