Guest Arckangel
17 hours ago, Chico101 said:

People actually believe this Myah conspiracy?

:orangu:

Is this forum full of 14 year olds?

:byebitch:

3 hours ago, vnisverx said:

It must be, seriously. They're giving us fan-uploaded YouTube videos as 'proof' LOLLLLL

3 hours ago, Chico101 said:

tenor.gif

Regarding Britney's latest Happy Birthday rendition:

6 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

The last "happy birthday" really makes me think that maybe its her on that high note on Passenger. The timbre is exactly the same. 

Could very well be! She performed it differently in an earlier session, but she very well could have re-sung it.

3 hours ago, Chico101 said:

I'm patiently waiting for the hater squad to start saying this was lipped too and Myah was backstage doing the real vocals. 

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, kasavas said:

And if we had those vocals in a song you ******* would be like that's Myah,

Just like when Liar's hidden vocals leaked,many of you said it's a backing vocalist.

I would not put it past some!

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Jill Valentine said:

Imagine being passionate about a shitty *** album like "Britney Jean" for a second.   It makes zero sense, especially when Britney clearly didn't.  :sassybrit:

Actually you're wrong. Britney was so passionate about the album that she cowrote all the songs and intentionally changed the tone of her voice throughout the album. :snapney:

I see @Arckangel is pressed as all hell over this.  I can see being defensive over "Femme Fatale" since that album usually gets an unfair rep.  But "Britney Jean"?  Learn to love yourself, sis.   :slayney:

Just now, openwatersurfer said:

Actually you're wrong. Britney was so passionate about the album that she cowrote all the songs and intentionally changed the tone of her voice throughout the album. :snapney:

Oh, right, all those vocal lessons helped with that.  I mean, she did a great job making Britney sound very unlike herself, sans two songs. :giggleney: 

Guest Arckangel
52 minutes ago, Jill Valentine said:

I see @Arckangel is pressed as all hell over this.  I can see being defensive over "Femme Fatale" since that album usually gets an unfair rep.  But "Britney Jean"?  Learn to love yourself, sis.   :slayney:

Oh, right, all those vocal lessons helped with that.  I mean, she did a great job making Britney sound very unlike herself, sans two songs. :giggleney: 

Regarding one of those two songs (Perfume and Don't Cry)... Chelsea Handler felt Britney was not the one singing Perfume... Are we now gonna dismiss Britney as the lead vocalist of Perfume and say it was Myah Marie or some other chick? Sure, you could argue it's truly Brit on Perfume, but Handler felt otherwise. After all, haven't quite some of you guys argued that your ears alone are proof enough 'cause you know Britney's voice? Handler could argue she knows her voice just as well!

And what about Scream & Shout ? For awhile, Eve felt it wasn't Britney on the track and that same Star Magazine article that snowballed the whole thing implied Myah Marie had also dubbed Scream & Shout. You see how opinion can be subjective?

Somehow I knew this thread would be bumped after Britney sang live yesterday. :sassybrit:

I agree this thread, while entertaining, has been dragged out a couple pages too long. :forkit:

It's interesting how our side (the side that believes Myah dubbed vocals for Britney Jean) has included testimonies from remixers, files from multitrack sessions labelled Myah, shown the pitch drift differences between Britney and Myah, to support our thinking.

The other side, however,  has done nothing but claim our proof is invalid because it was posted on YouTube, for some reason called us fourteen year-olds - as if that's an insult, corrected grammar,  refuse to find any videos where Britney has sang exactly like Myah, the list goes on. :ririshade2:

Essentially, we have posted numerous things to support our claims, while the other has not.

My personal belief is that there is no winning with this topic because some of the people on this other side have been Britney fans since the beginning of her career and are nearing thirty (:ohi:), have trouble thinking their fave of almost twenty years took part in something so disgusting.

Did I miss anything? :mcwave:

52 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Regarding one of those two songs (Perfume and Don't Cry)... Chelsea Handler felt Britney was not the one singing Perfume... Are we now gonna dismiss Britney as the lead vocalist of Perfume and say it was Myah Marie or some other chick? Sure, you could argue it's truly Brit on Perfume, but Handler felt otherwise. After all, haven't quite some of you guys argued that your ears alone are proof enough 'cause you know Britney's voice? Handler could argue she knows her voice just as well!

And what about Scream & Shout ? For awhile, Eve felt it wasn't Britney on the track and that same Star Magazine article that snowballed the whole thing implied Myah Marie had also dubbed Scream & Shout. You see how opinion can be subjective?

I don't care about Chelsea Handler nor her opinions.   She isn't a stan like we are so what is this comparison about?   :squintney:

Same goes for Eve -- the fact Myah Marie was used on S&S is a mess too and perfectly helps sum up that whole era/recording process -- another pointless comparison.  There was never any doubt Britney sang on that track, unlike the buik of "Britney Jean."  

Guest Arckangel
34 minutes ago, Jill Valentine said:

I don't care about Chelsea Handler nor her opinions.   She isn't a stan like we are so what is this comparison about?   :squintney:

Same goes for Eve, the fact Myah Marie was used on S&S is a mess too, but another pointless comparison.  But there was never any doubt Britney sings on that track like the buik of "Britney Jean."  

I just checked again, and Myah Marie is not credited for being on Scream & Shout. If she's on that track, she's uncredited. Myah, however, provided background vocals for SMS (Bangerz) by Miley Cyrus feat. Britney Spears.

1 minute ago, Arckangel said:

I just checked again, and Myah Marie is not credited for being on Scream & Shout. If she is, she was uncredited. Myah, however, provided background vocals for SMS (Bangerz) by Miley Cyrus feat. Britney Spears.

Which is even worse, Britney legit talks on that track for 10 secs.   The whole BJ era is her lowest low as an artist.  :staysalty:

On 7/1/2017 at 1:52 AM, Circuit said:

Somehow I knew this thread would be bumped after Britney sang live yesterday. :sassybrit:

I agree this thread, while entertaining, has been dragged out a couple pages too long. :forkit:

It's interesting how our side (the side that believes Myah dubbed vocals for Britney Jean) has included testimonies from remixers, files from multitrack sessions labelled Myah, shown the pitch drift differences between Britney and Myah, to support our thinking.

The other side, however,  has done nothing but claim our proof is invalid because it was posted on YouTube, for some reason called us fourteen year-olds - as if that's an insult, corrected grammar,  refuse to find any videos where Britney has sang exactly like Myah, the list goes on. :ririshade2:

Essentially, we have posted numerous things to support our claims, while the other has not.

My personal belief is that there is no winning with this topic because some of the people on this other side have been Britney fans since the beginning of her career and are nearing thirty (:ohi:), have trouble thinking their fave of almost twenty years took part in something so disgusting.

Did I miss anything? :mcwave:

nope, you summed it up perfectly!

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/23/2017 at 2:53 PM, TheVirtuoso said:

The D5 itself is actually decent for  a mezzo, but the "on" B4 is pretty horrible

Better than her technique for the D5s in Private Show at least. My comment was more to point out the poster that said the Passenger and Inside Out notes were the same, which they weren't. I should have known they didn't know what they were talking about when they said it was a D4 lmao

13 hours ago, WillRubert said:

Better than her technique for the D5s in Private Show at least. My comment was more to point out the poster that said the Passenger and Inside Out notes were the same, which they weren't. I should have known they didn't know what they were talking about when they said it was a D4 lmao

Not "better than PS at least" it's very decent lol. And yeah D4 is off by a whole ovtave :gloria: I thought MOTM and LMD had decent D's though and I am really pleased with the C5's, Bb2's, F#3's and A5's we got. She even hit a tiny little C6 and an airy A2, I liked the vocals tbh.

1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

That's what I said in this thread but certain users refused to accept it....or producers....or strange credits......or stem.....or producer who saw them? 

Oh I thought you were saying people had no proof Myah sang. So you’re saying people have no proof Britney sang most of the album? I agree.

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Oh I thought you were saying people had no proof Myah sang. So you’re saying people have no proof Britney sang most of the album? I agree.

Obviously! haha did you not flick through the thread before quoting me? This thread became a big back and forth between me, a few other users and a few other users. When they asked for proof, we have them everything they asked for, but it wasn't ''proof'' because Britney didn't actually say ''I didn't sing this!'', but they couldn't give us any examples of when Britney sounded like that the voice on BJ. It became draining! haha

1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Obviously! haha did you not flick through the thread before quoting me? This thread became a big back and forth between me, a few other users and a few other users. When they asked for proof, we have them everything they asked for, but it wasn't ''proof'' because Britney didn't actually say ''I didn't sing this!'', but they couldn't give us any examples of when Britney sounded like that the voice on BJ. It became draining! haha

Yeah I’m backreading now. I’m just used to people saying they have no proof about the Myah conspiracy, haha. Delusional fans.

Archived