Do you think next tour will be like TCSBS?

DJSLAYZEE

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well she's obviously graduated from her POM choreo, as when she started POM the choreo was difficult for her but now she is way beyond that level again and ready for more intense choreo. So we will probably get a tour that highlights instead of ALL her greatest hits, half greatest hits, a handful of deeper cuts (fan favorites) that she probably rarely has/never had performed before, and maybe 2-3 songs from the New album. Production will be top notch, costumes will be more elaborate, set pieces will be brand new, and the choreo will be probably Circus Tour level but with a few more intense choreos. I know she is bored from the POM choreo and itching to show herself and her fans that she is capable of doing better now that 4 years have passed.  

5 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

she only did that cause she didn't tour for blackout , so when she releases B10 she may do Glory and B10 songs with some old songs

but in production terms it'll be cheap too

Why do you say it will be cheap? I think her team as well as she know that this tour is a big one. It's return to form and it's celebrating a milestone in her career-I believe they will take their time to produce a great show with much higher production value than POM. They have to, or else she will be done and they know that. 

1 minute ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Why do you say it will be cheap? I think her team as well as she know that this tour is a big one. It's return to form and it's celebrating a milestone in her career-I believe they will take their time to produce a great show with much higher production value than POM. They have to, or else she will be done and they know that. 

they have been doing some horrible job since BJ, because of that she's lost many fans, that's not going to change now and there's not just the production, she needs to promote a lot so it won't flop again. 

14 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

they have been doing some horrible job since BJ, because of that she's lost many fans, that's not going to change now and there's not just the production, she needs to promote a lot so it won't flop again. 

She's been stuck in a contract since POM, so her and the team being freed from POM will allow them once more to have a clean slate across the board and create a fresh show from scratch. Promo also has lacked because of contract restrictions, so thank god for that. This next era will be the real testament how how much Brit and the team care about her career going forward. And I don't think they will allow her to **** up. There's a reason they didn't extend POM...

7 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

She's been stuck in a contract since POM, so her and the team being freed from POM will allow them once more to have a clean slate across the board and create a fresh show from scratch. Promo also has lacked because of contract restrictions, so thank god for that. This next era will be the real testament how how much Brit and the team care about her career going forward. And I don't think they will allow her to **** up. There's a reason they didn't extend POM...

People lost interest in her years ago, they won't be able to change that in a few months with the lack of promo she's been doing since Circus.

7 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

I meant  setlist lol

and I replied about the setlist in the first sentence

• Super Mods

For people that think production will be cheap, the circus tour was only that impressive because she had many sponsors, it wasn't like team Britney or jive put money out for it. 

People forget that POM is cheap because at the time it was kind of a risk to do a residency for someone like her and PH did spend money to renovate the theater just for her so it wasn't like they had a huge budget. Now seeing as they are doing more residencies for other artists, I don't think they are gonna give her the royal treatment so she's probably gonna move on and that means either touring or finding a better venue that will allow her to produce a world class production.

10 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

People lost interest in her years ago, they won't be able to change that in a few months with the lack of promo she's been doing since Circus.

and I replied about the setlist in the first sentence

If she steps up her promo and ties it in to her 20th career anniversary, she will regain a lot of her fan base easily. When Britney is Britney, she sells. She just needs to remind people why we all fell in love with her in the first place. Something like the Super Bowl would revive her star power IMMEDIATELY. Especially with new choreo and having such a high value production. They need to be very smart with the next era and be strategic with promotion. 

We all set the same expectations back in 2013 before the residency began,  we all thought that she was gonna dance much more and better than the FFT because it was a smaller stage with a smaller audience, and the rehearsals looked very promising in terms of dance but you know the rest of the story....

I think it will have some highlights but then again I do not expect primeney to come back ever again. My hopes died after 2015, but I will still love her. The fact that she puts new music, new music videos and new performances excites me so much. 

2 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

If she steps up her promo and ties it in to her 20th career anniversary, she will regain a lot of her fan base easily. When Britney is Britney, she sells. She just needs to remind people why we all fell in love with her in the first place. Something like the Super Bowl would revive her star power IMMEDIATELY. Especially with new choreo and having such a high value production. They need to be very smart with the next era and be strategic with promotion. 

She won't step up her game, I thought that back in 2016 too, but in this last year her dancing skills are even worse. Why do u think after 10 yrs ******* up she'll suddenly change? She hasn't improved the last era, she didn't do promotion for her last single and now she's releasing 2 singles for each album with months between their releases.

57 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

she only did that cause she didn't tour for blackout , so when she releases B10 she may do Glory and B10 songs with some old songs

but in production terms it'll be cheap too

technically she did mostly Blackout songs and a few Circus songs since she didn't tour for Blackout, so probably her next tour might be mostly Brontosaurus Joints with a few Glory songs :triggered:

26 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

She won't step up her game, I thought that back in 2016 too, but in this last year her dancing skills are even worse. Why do u think after 10 yrs ******* up she'll suddenly change? She hasn't improved the last era, she didn't do promotion for her last single and now she's releasing 2 singles for each album with months between their releases.

Her dancing skills have improved IMMENSELY since the show started in 2013. I mean of course she's ******* bored of POM but she has momentum and spark again. And she has proven as recent as just yesterday in Manila that she can ******* kill it, she just is boxed in with the same choreo. She is ready to challenge herself again. As long as she is up for it and she hires better choreographers than that awful squared division duo. I'm holding judgement until POM is over and they start fresh. 

Just now, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Her dancing skills have improved IMMENSELY since the show started in 2013. I mean of course she's ******* bored of POM but she has momentum and spark again. And she has proven as recent as just yesterday in Manila that she can ******* kill it, she just is boxed in with the same choreo. She is ready to challenge herself again. As long as she is up for it and she hires better choreographers than that awful squared division duo. I'm holding judgement until POM is over and they start fresh. 

WHAT? have u seen the show in the end of 2013-beginning 2014 and 2015? those were good times for her dancing, nowadays she just bends her knees and puts her hands up, it's not because she has the atittude that the dancing is good, her dancing is extremely stiff, she even managed to ruin the few good parts on POM, including the backflip in TOMH and scrapping the BTI choreo, she just stopped challenging herself and this isn't going to change since she thinks she has nothing to prove anymore.

10 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

WHAT? have u seen the show in the end of 2013-beginning 2014 and 2015? those were good times for her dancing, nowadays she just bends her knees and puts her hands up, it's not because she has the atittude that the dancing is good, her dancing is extremely stiff, she even managed to ruin the few good parts on POM, including the backflip in TOMH and scrapping the BTI choreo, she just stopped challenging herself and this isn't going to change since she thinks she has nothing to prove anymore.

The point is we know she's more than capable now. When back in 2011-2013 she wasn't. I remember being at POM very first show and being like uhhh wtf and she has shown she has progressed and now it's a matter of being bored af with the same routine. After POM, she has a choice to really pull of a great show, and tbh none of us can predict what will will be next. But I think they know their next move has to be an improvement if they want (and she wants) to stay relevant. Which I believe she does because otherwise they'd just continue with the same show in PH and extend again. 

Archived