Do you think next tour will be like TCSBS?

DJSLAYZEE

Just now, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

The point is we know she's more than capable now. When back in 2011-2013 she wasn't. I remember being at POM very first show and being like uhhh wtf and she has shown she has progressed and now it's a matter of being bored af with the same routine. After POM, she has a choice to really pull of a great show, and tbh none of us can predict what will will be next. But I think they know their next move has to be an improvement if they want (and she wants) to stay relevant. Which I believe she does because otherwise they'd just continue with the same show in PH and extend again.Β 

There is nothing to do with getting bored, the Make Me and Slumber Party routines are new but she's half assing it too, so stop with these excuses.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well let's hope once the contract with PH is up that her team clean up their act and actually start putting work into her career along with Britney herself.

I hope we get another amazing tour like TCSBS because it's one of her best and I always find myself going back to watch videos of it from time to time :verycool:

5 hours ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

WHAT? have u seen the show in the end of 2013-beginning 2014 and 2015? those were good times for her dancing, nowadays she just bends her knees and puts her hands up, it's not because she has the atittude that the dancing is good, her dancing is extremely stiff, she even managed to ruin the few good parts on POM, including the backflip in TOMH and scrapping the BTI choreo, she just stopped challenging herself and this isn't going to change since she thinks she has nothing to prove anymore.

Β 

Ive seen the show 30 times and she's improved drastically every time I've seen her. the reason she took out the backflip in TOMH is because you can tell she's tired af by that point. slumber party comes before TOMH and that's one of the heaviest songs choreography wise (she took out the backflip shortly after adding SP)Β . the old BTI choreo was better, I agree, but now the song is longer and it replaced 3 that had NO good choreo

9 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Well she's obviously graduated from her POM choreo, as when she started POM the choreo was difficult for her but now she is way beyond that level again and ready for more intense choreo. So we will probably get a tour that highlights instead of ALL her greatest hits, half greatest hits, a handful of deeper cuts (fan favorites) that she probably rarely has/never had performed before, and maybe 2-3 songs from the New album. Production will be top notch, costumes will be more elaborate, set pieces will be brand new, and the choreo will be probably Circus Tour level but with a few more intense choreos. I know she is bored from the POM choreo and itching to show herself and her fans that she is capable of doing better now that 4 years have passed.Β Β 

Wow, didnt know you are a close friend to Britney and her team:queenriri:

4 hours ago, Kingnacio said:

Β 

Ive seen the show 30 times and she's improved drastically every time I've seen her. the reason she took out the backflip in TOMH is because you can tell she's tired af by that point. slumber party comes before TOMH and that's one of the heaviest songs choreography wise (she took out the backflip shortly after adding SP)Β . the old BTI choreo was better, I agree, but now the song is longer and it replaced 3 that had NO good choreo

yeah... those 5-7 seconds of lipping the spoken intro really takes the breath out of you in order to replace the choreography ....:triggered:

11 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

If she steps up her promo and ties it in to her 20th career anniversary, she will regain a lot of her fan base easily. When Britney is Britney, she sells. She just needs to remind people why we all fellΒ in love with her in the first place. Something like the Super Bowl would revive her star power IMMEDIATELY. Especially with new choreo and having such a high value production. They need to be very smart with the next era and be strategic with promotion.Β 

If she keeps lipsynching to 1999 vocals nothing will ever change. Bookmark me. We are all sick of that, lipsynching is one thing and I don't bother BUT to 1999 vocals? Come on, who are they trying to fool around with? It feels like an insult to us. Like they think we ain't smart enough to notice that or something.

Guest $elfish

I'm hoping it has a few glory songs like better , love me down , if I'm dancing , dywco , make me and spΒ and the rest is Β b10 with some hits mainly toxic , oops , bomt and slaveΒ 

13 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Well she's obviously graduated from her POM choreo, as when she started POM the choreo was difficult for her but now she is way beyond that level again and ready for more intense choreo. So we will probably get a tour that highlights instead of ALL her greatest hits, half greatest hits, a handful of deeper cuts (fan favorites) that she probably rarely has/never had performed before, and maybe 2-3 songs from the New album. Production will be top notch, costumes will be more elaborate, set pieces will be brand new, and the choreo will be probably Circus Tour level but with a few more intense choreos. I know she is bored from the POM choreo and itching to show herself and her fans that she is capable of doing better now that 4 years have passed.Β Β 

amen. i think people are confusing this little piece of me world tour with an actual world tour which isnt this case. she basically just took her vegas show on the road, so the set pieces and stage set up is not top notch but hey its an effort on her part to see fans from around the world so i like it. if she tours for b10, you know, as in the past, she'll work with great people and have a fantastic stage set up and great production quality because this is britney after all. even if people werent always impressed with her dancing, u have to admit that even the FF tour, circus tour, etc have all had great stage set ups and props.Β 

13 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Why do you say it will be cheap? I think her team as well as she know that this tour is a big one. It's return to form and it's celebrating a milestone in her career-I believe they will take their time to produce a great show with much higher production value than POM. They have to, or else she will be done and they know that.Β 

POM Β was'nt looking cheap in the beggening it's the modification that really made it look a bit cheap

4 hours ago, Popeye said:

POM Β was'nt looking cheap in the beggening it's the modification that really made it look a bit cheap

It's really not cheap the production is incredible it's a beautiful show for the people who have actually seen it live, especially after the revamp. Some people for some reason treat POM unfortunately like it has the production value of the M&M tour

Archived