Britney: Live In Concert Official Thread - June 10, 2017 - Seoul, South Korea

Niki

Guest thanos18
Just now, Paris Hilton $ said:

Her lips weren't in sync with the song

But whatever seems like it was a screen problem didn't saw it I thought it was live :bthink:

yes maybe the screen cause she didn't lost the words.okay don't worry it was only a mistake. sorry if i was mean to you i'm just tired of the people who hate her and make account here only to shade britney. why? 

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Poor crowd though. 

Imagine if Britney had done something amazing and instead of POM 2.0 she did Onyx Hotel Tour 2.0 :otears:

"Hey everyone! I haven't done this show since 2004 so forgive me if I forget some of the moves, but I've been rehearsing for 6 weeks so hopefully it'll go well..." 

:letitburn:

44 minutes ago, Boom ***** said:

That happened to me at Selena too. :giggleney:  Though I'm not sure how much they would bring of each product, I did manage to snag some tees. The one I really wanted was gone by the time I was there though. :sofedup:

Was it the skeleton one? Lol I think red and black it was 

That is the one I wanted that was out but got the other skeleton one. It was a bit more colorful.

Archived