Britney: Live In Concert Official Thread - June 10, 2017 - Seoul, South Korea

Niki

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, button said:

u're full of bullshit. Gocheok Dome has a 100k capacity? 100k is double the Tokyo Dome number of seats.

Gocheok Sky Dome has a 22k-24k seating capacity and she probably sold less than half of that.

@cheri @Lilith

You gotta read this glorious bullshit

Believe me I don't care about what you say.. 

I say what a person told me... I don't live in Koreea 

2 minutes ago, button said:

u're full of bullshit. Gocheok Dome has a 100k capacity? 100k is double the Tokyo Dome number of seats.

Gocheok Sky Dome has a 22k-24k seating capacity and she probably sold less than half of that.

@cheri @Lilith

You gotta read this glorious bullshit. You can't miss this. Denise will make up the most ridiculous lies for Britney :triggered:

The highest recorded is so far is 38k? 
http://www.ibtimes.com/bts-hits-another-milestone-after-selling-out-all-38000-tickets-gocheok-sky-dome-2411766

4 minutes ago, Boom ***** said:

I wasn't really worried until I saw a Korean fan on here posting a thread on how there won't be merch unless there is still stock from the Osaka show. A bit unprofessional of Team Britney, eh? :juggingu: 

In the US I know they dont bring out everything for the dates. They have a set amount for each date. 

Like if she has a 15,000 crowd then they will bring out 5,000 of each product. 

So when that is all gone they say it's sold out but the rest of the dates should still have some. I would think 

Its like first come, first serve.

That happened to me at Selena. 

7 minutes ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

We don't know, it's been prooved that yes

But the pics are telling something else :britstare11:

Here's MATM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVKGwrxg610/?tagged=브리트니스피어스  

GM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVKHN1aA4EH/?tagged=브리트니스피어스

We officially have a new weird move :awkblink:

That weird move with her arms in GM, it looks like she's out of armography, so random, where's the part in GM when she does the crouch and pump your arms (back in the day, there was a choreography for it, no? the dancers are still doing parts of it :sippingtea:)

I laughed when she was slapping her *** in MATM tho, it wasn't too out of place.

Guest $elfish
6 minutes ago, button said:

@cheri @Lilith

You gotta read this glorious bullshit. You can't miss this. Denise will make up the most ridiculous lies for Britney :triggered:

nnnnn button i thought u were being a bit positive 

you need to be like cheri , evolve:howiroll:

tumblr_lxvallZbMe1qfd2iuo1_400.gif

Archived