Britney: Live In Concert Official Thread - June 10, 2017 - Seoul, South Korea

Niki

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Omg I was reading some of the comments here thinking she didn't sell or something. This is insane i have chills  :rihclap:

Gorgeous lil mama serving Onyx face and hair :bow::bow::bow:

Sis, go check the dancers instagram, even them are impressed by the audience :otears:

If it's true that she sold 90% then that's not bad at all. Isn't it Korea was the last show confirmed, and it went on sale less than a month before today. She could have done better though if it weren't for the messy announcement of dates for this tour.

Guest thanos18
40 minutes ago, Siwon said:

I'm speaking my mind like everyone else. No one can't be like this at me and yeah her performance is mediocre as hell . Her latest good performance was BBMA 2016 and that's it. POM was supposed to remind people her iconic moments and dancing skills . but these performances don't her a favor

you can't be serious with this post. I'm leaving it here.

I haven't watched pom in full yet , from what I watched made me not to finish it. Whenever I watch  a clip , I  have secondhand embarrassment for her

so you didn't watch the whole show but you can criticise britney and the show lol.okay. it doesn't make any sense!  embarrassment? ok ffney must come back for those ungrateful people .only that deserves .billboard performance was the pom show that you hate  it :)this is britney FAN forum why you and BUTTON are still here if you don't like how britney is ??  yeah cause lifes sucks out there for all of  you isn't it? :) ok bye!

Archived