Britney: Live In Concert Official Thread - June 10, 2017 - Seoul, South Korea

Niki

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

omg look at the crowd and the lights!! sooo cool!!

i dont know you guys, but from what i see from this video, when this fan recorded at the back, the seats were pretty full, its not like they were empty like some exhalers made it out to be, and the crowds were freaking amazing :unbelievableney::bop: and that's all that matters. besides, this tour is for Asian fans,  our queen is not doing this concert to be competitive with other k pop stars,  i mean you know its not only britney that does have concert tonight. there are also g dragon's and kpop music festival. so this is all good. i believe she does this for Asian fans who couldnt go to Vegas.  So that's what matters the most. :tehe:

G-Dragon-Solo-Concert-2.jpg?w=650&ssl=1

this is g dragon concert photo. as you can see, there are lots of blocks that were empty,  but it doesnt mean that this concert is not sold out because it is. :soyeah: 

4 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

i dont know you guys, but from what i see from this video, when this fan recorded at the back, the seats were pretty full, its not like they were empty like some exhalers made it out to be, and the crowds were freaking amazing :unbelievableney::bop: and that's all that matters. besides, this tour is for Asian fans,  our queen is not doing this concert to be competitive with other k pop stars,  i mean you know its not only britney that does have concert tonight. there are also g dragon's and kpop music festival. so this is all good. i believe she does this for Asian fans who couldnt go to Vegas.  So that's what matters the most. :tehe:

G-Dragon-Solo-Concert-2.jpg?w=650&ssl=1

this is g dragon concert photo. as you can see, there are lots of blocks that were empty,  but it doesnt mean that this concert is not sold out because it is. :soyeah: 

The blocks you're seeing empty are behind the stage, they're not being used.

Britney's empty blocks were in front of the stage. She didn't sell those seats.

Her SK date was far from being sold out.

16 minutes ago, Siwon said:

Sadly it seems that's true :meltdown: 

Who cares

The show is for the fans and they showed up and out and enjoyed themselves

16 minutes ago, Siwon said:

Sadly it seems that's true :meltdown: 

Who cares

The show is for the fans and they showed up and out and enjoyed themselves

Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, cheri said:

so it's okay for you guys to make fun of mental illnesses as long as britney isn't involved? very interesting @Blackout in the Glory Zone what do u think of this? @Catalin what about u?

sweetie don't spread rumors, it isn't cute :NYsassy:

:squintney:but I have nothing to do with this tho I never made fun of any user for mental illness but it is rude:donewithit:

:quirkney:k fine I won't ..:riri:

Archived