Britney: Live In Concert Official Thread - June 10, 2017 - Seoul, South Korea

Niki

Guest thanos18
3 minutes ago, button said:

90% sweetie no :triggered:

did u look at the pictures i posted in the page before? the back is literally empty :triggered:

did you see the videos from the crowd when concert started?? 90%sold out.95% maximum.and that's very good.I don't pay attention to you.you are a troll hater and you want britney to flop and to die so hard. please. I don't care what you believe

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, JSnews said:

The Seoul Gocheok Dome has a concert capacity of 24,000.  That's 4,000 more than Madison Square Garden and 2,000 more than the Staples Center in LA.  

To put that into perspective, the difference between Seoul Dome and Madison Square Garden is her entire Vegas theater (about 4,000 seats).

I doubt they intended to fill the entire arena and likely didn't even put on sale all the seats.  In a space that massive it's going to look empty even though she probably had a substantial crowd there.

Let's also not forget she's an American artist booking stadiums in Asian.  When's the last time you heard of an Asian artist doing that here?   

Have a seat. 

Britney's no American artist. She's an international artist. Western pop songs are big in Asia. At least almost everyone in Asia would know who Britney Spears is.

Sometimes when they sell tickets, they will close out some areas until the show's sold out and add more to the show.

3 minutes ago, JSnews said:

The Seoul Gocheok Dome has a concert capacity of 24,000.  That's 4,000 more than Madison Square Garden and 2,000 more than the Staples Center in LA.  

But if the arena has a capacity of 24.000 how that amazing band sold 38.000 tickets?

4 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

you peobably know how many tickets they released for sale? 

funny that you're asking this question to ME when thanos18 is the one who said "its 90% sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

***** how does he know its 90% sold out? does he know how many are on sale to calculate that percentage?

1 minute ago, button said:

funny thats you're asking this question to ME when thanos18 is the one who said "its 90% sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

***** how does he know its 90% sold out? does he know how many are on sale to calculate that percentage?

you're the only one who's always bringing up the same ******* topic in every page. log out!

Just now, thanos18 said:

before the show obviously and we don't know how tickets her team released for sale.lol you are not only hater but you are an idiotic  one. nice try

she looks so good https://www.instagram.com/p/BVKK6aMlCQN/?tagged=britneyspears

Since you dont know how many went on sale, HOW DID YOU CALCULATE 90%?

But i'm the idiotic one right? lmaoooooooo

you obviously meant 90% of the FULL capacity and when i showed u the pictures u changed it into "you dont know many went on sale".

***** you got clocked

Guest Paris Hilton $

Even if the stadium isn't sold out I think that the numbers are quite good for that tour

Very few artists are able to tour in that part of the world not even beyoncé 

But yeah I'm mad at her and her team since they let only 1 month for the tickets

Add to that the inexistant communication

Add to that the inexistant promo

A new lip sync fail

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVKK6aMlCQN/ 

She doesn't even try anymore

Archived