Britney: Live In Concert Official Thread - June 10, 2017 - Seoul, South Korea

Niki

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thanos18
3 minutes ago, Siwon said:

these are so bad , she is not dancing I just can't at her 

she didn't dance as well in her most successful songs like baby one more time and oops in onyx hotel but you don't complain about it.stronger was never had any choreo in DWAD 2001 only walk on stage, she was always like that.songs with good choreo and other songs with not choreo at all.

1 minute ago, thanos18 said:

she didn't dance as well in her most successful songs like baby one more time and oops in onyx hotel but you don't complain about it.stronger was never had any choreo in DWAD 2001 only walk on stage, she was always like that.songs with good choreo and other songs with not choreo.

She didn't skip 1 hour and half of choreography in Onyx Hotel tour and DWAD tour

thats the difference

2 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

Why can't they just do the FFT choreo. it was so much better :wendycry: Can't stand these zumba moves

They need to give her choreo that involves leg movement. I was just watching ONYX tour yesterday and she does a lot of movements with her arms but it involves her whole body. So it looks fluid and amazing. 

What she does now looks like she is conducting an orchestra. Swish arm over here for the violins, swish this way for the drums. 

Guest thanos18
1 minute ago, button said:

She didn't skip 1 hour and half of choreography in Onyx Hotel tour and DWAD tour

thats the difference

if wb,womanizer break ,break the ice,matm, gimme more,slave, make me,slumber party,breathe on me ,stronger doesn't give any choreo to you that's your problem

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

They need to give her choreo that involves leg movement. I was just watching ONYX tour yesterday and she does a lot of movements with her arms but it involves her whole body. So it looks fluid and amazing. 

What she does now looks like she is conducting an orchestra. Swish arm over here for the violins, swish this way for the drums. 

Maybe Swish Swish Bish is about Britney, not Taylor? :scalped: 

8 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

As I always have said... not the dance is the problem, the confidence is the biggest problem

17 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Was it the skeleton one? Lol I think red and black it was 

That is the one I wanted that was out but got the other skeleton one. It was a bit more colorful.

Yeah it was!! The one with the flower crown! They didn't have the one where the skeleton was at the back though (the MAMG interlude) 

Just now, Boom ***** said:

Yeah it was!! The one with the flower crown! They didn't have the one where the skeleton was at the back though (the MAMG interlude) 

It probs was the best seller tbh

You would think during the tour they would bring more volume to each venue.

Only a huge money lose on their part. 

Archived