Britney: Live In Concert Official Thread - June 10, 2017 - Seoul, South Korea

Niki

2 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Katy Perry announced her UK tour dates and started selling the concerts one year in advance. Britney's team gave only less than a month time and expect to sell out an arena. That's a bit too ambitious imo. 

They all have lost touch with reality. 

I still think they believe her star power is the same as her prime...which is alarming tbh 

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Daxx said:

I don't know how that move is called I'm not a dancer lmao but it makes her look like she's lost and doing random moves.

I'm just looking forward to her ending this POM and starting a new tour with a new choreographer.

It's an improvement from her FFT after all. 

1 minute ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

We don't know, it's been prooved that yes

But the pics are telling something else :britstare11:

Here's MATM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVKGwrxg610/?tagged=브리트니스피어스  

GM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVKHN1aA4EH/?tagged=브리트니스피어스

We officially have a new weird move :awkblink:

And I hate the costumes it makes her look thick while she's thin and toned :watrusayin:

Can't wait for POM to end :nyschool:

I  can't agree more about that POM should end asap.

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

They all have lost touch with reality. 

I still think they believe her star power is the same as her prime...which is alarming tbh 

That video of Britney looking gorgeous and speaking in Korean was only posted a few days ago. That's why I was shocked to find out the Seoul date was today.

Hi guys

So.....

3 hours ago I was talking with my koreen friend and now he is on the show... he told me that arena is huge, has a capacity for like 100.000 and it's impossible to put so many tickets, the organizer put around 25.000 tickets on sale and it's sold out, he wanted today to buy 2 more tickets for 2 friends but it's sold out..

But I heard  in Singapore is a problem with the organizer because those poor people want to go on the concert but they have no money, and they want to do a petition for Britney team because the tickets are expensive and the organizer doesn't want to talk about it. Is someone from Singapore to tell us if this is true?  

5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I hope they do but they also aren't used to huge crowds these days. Hopefully team Britney has a merch company in charge and not themselves...because if not anything could happen 

I wasn't really worried until I saw a Korean fan on here posting a thread on how there won't be merch unless there is still stock from the Osaka show. A bit unprofessional of Team Britney, eh? :juggingu: 

6 minutes ago, Daxx said:

When will she learn the BOMT choreo ffs she is 5 SECONDS ahead her dancers, it's ridiculous.

just give it up by now, not gonna get any better :orangu: 

that's like MATM, she used be in sync at the end and after a while it just stopped happening

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Omg what is all that space :gloria:

Oh, for that space, it's normal for Asian arenas (at least the ones Ive been to) to leave some space for the DJs and the mixers at the back. They don't use the entire floor space. I remember going to a sold out Taylor Swift concert many years ago, and a lot of fans used that space to socialize and just dance before getting to their seats or area at the show.

2 minutes ago, Denise said:

Hi guys

So.....

3 hours ago I was talking with my koreen friend and now he is on the show... he told me that arena is huge, has a capacity for like 100.000 and it's impossible to put so many tickets, the organizer put around 25.000 tickets on sale and it's sold out, he wanted today to buy 2 more tickets for 2 friends but it's sold out..

But I heard  in Singapore is a problem with the organizer because those poor people want to go on the concert but they have no money, and they want to do a petition for Britney team because the tickets are expensive and the organizer doesn't want to talk about it. Is someone from Singapore to tell us if this is true?  

Like i predicted they didn't put all the tickets because the arena really looks huge.Thanks for the info,sweetie :kisses: 

3 minutes ago, Invitation said:

That video of Britney looking gorgeous and speaking in Korean was only posted a few days ago. That's why I was shocked to find out the Seoul date was today.

They are a mess but they probs don't care because they are getting paid either way 

5 minutes ago, Denise said:

Hi guys

So.....

u're full of bullshit. Gocheok Dome has a 100k capacity? 100k is double the Tokyo Dome number of seats.

Gocheok Sky Dome has a 22k-24k seating capacity and she probably sold less than half of that.

@cheri @Lilith

You gotta read this glorious bullshit. You can't miss this. Denise will make up the most ridiculous lies for Britney :triggered:

Archived