You all need to stop suggesting that Britney work with these lame *** people

austsilva

This week I've seen azalia banks and Ashley Tisdale as suggestions for Britney to work with. It's absolutely unfathomable. First of all Britney doesn't need to work with irrelevants or crazy chicken sacrificing looneys. She needs to work on her own. It's seems like that's when she's more successful when she doesn't have a feature.But if her team feels she needs a boost in sales and needs a feature then she needs to work with credible people, Lady Gaga, Eminem, JT, Nicki, Drake, Janet, Selena Gomez . No more of these nobodies who will only be detrimental to her legacy.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

I honestly think it wouldn't work out with bigger ppl these days because they wouldn't put up with all her promo issues and lipping. 

That's the only thing that makes me hesitant about a JT collab (even though it def needs to happen). Because unless they never performed it live, it would be odd to see him still being a great performer and her kinda just skipping the stage. It would make him look way better in the eyes of the public. And if they had natural chemistry on stage, it would be awkward af to watch knowing he has a wife and she has a bf lol. Even watching her dance next to tinashe was a little cringy because she looked like her mom trying to keep up in some parts.

Archived