You all need to stop suggesting that Britney work with these lame *** people

austsilva

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, austsilva said:

This week I've seen azalia banks and Ashley Tisdale as suggestions for Britney to work with. It's absolutely unfathomable. First of all Britney doesn't need to work with irrelevants or crazy chicken sacrificing looneys. She needs to work on her own. It's seems like that's when she's more successful when she doesn't have a feature.But if her team feels she needs a boost in sales and needs a feature then she needs to work with credible people, Lady Gaga, Eminem, JT, Nicki, Drake, Janet, Selena Gomez . No more of these nobodies who will only be detrimental to her legacy.

:wtfdidusay::madonna: 

18 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

No more collaborations period. Remember when Britney could get hits on her own?

Britney is not going to get a hit on her own though.. I LOVE Britney but I have to admit that the state of her career since 2007 2004 has diminished exponentially yearly..  It will not get better UNLESS she revives HERSELF. Which I have very little hope for at this time. However, what I really wanted to say is that nobody is getting hits on their own anymore. Most people are doing collabs and features. That's pretty much music these days. Beiber is literally on every feature ever.. Taylor, Selena, Katy and Ariana all use features now.. there's always a rap feature. Maroon 5 is featuring, Coldplay is featuring, Sia is featuring... etc. This is music in 2017; you either feature or you flop. ALTHOUGH, depending on who you feature/collab with it'll either make or break you. Nicki gets all her hits because of collabing for example, so does Ariana. Britney will only have a future hit IF she collabs with the right people and not z list artists who are only trendy right now like Geasy and Tinashe. The IT people of today who are the Britney, Xtina, JT/Madonna, MJ, Janet of this generation are Beiber,  Riri, Taylor, Ariana, Drake, etc...these are who she should collab with. Or people who are established peers such as JT, Shakira, Beyonce etc. 

Geasy and Tinashe will long be forgotten in a year to a few years along with plenty other hot names right now. Hell, the Weeknd might be a flash in the pan in a few years and become a dated sound. So knowing that her team really should make better judgements with who they want to place on her album (look at the Iggy situation, they got someone trendy but in a few months time everyone hated her and she was a dated *****) but anyway we better get used to the collabs either way, sadly. :meltdown:

Archived