Britney ***** MEANING

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2017 at 8:27 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

It's a reference to Chapelle's Show. It was on Comedy Central from 2003 to 2006.

I rarely even sign in here anymore, and here's exactly why.

I actually had two people down vote me for this post. WHY?

It's truth. Everyone during that time period used to walk around saying, "I'm Rick James, *****!" or "Hold my drink, *****!" in exactly the same tone of voice that Dave Chappelle used in his skit. It was a regular part of pop culture at the time, just like everyone spreads memes on social media in 2017.

Just because you're not old enough to remember it, doesn't mean it's not real.  :sofedup:

Guest Arckangel
On 12/05/2017 at 5:51 PM, OopsOverprotected said:

So this is a really important question and sorry for not knowing it BUT

what is the actual meaning of the iconic line "It's Britney *****"

Does it mean like... It's me Britney Spears, you *****!
Or does it mean I'm Britney Spears, the *****! 

I had a talk with my friends about it and I always thought she's saying It's me Britney the ***** hahaha

So what is the truth?

"It's me, Britney Spears, you *****!" make more sense to me.

Its a way of saying she's a legend and that people shouldn't ever doubt her, even on her worst day.
That line is from her lead single from her 5th studio album during her breakdown where everyone was criticising her.
Some even went as far as saying her career was dead, then she came out with Gimme More and Blackout.  
It was the perfect first liner and first response as an artist after all the controversy to the doubters, criticisers, haters, media and the world tbqh.

She's such a ******* Queen for it too. I mean when will anyone's ******* fave? ******* never basically.

On 5/12/2017 at 11:26 PM, dandy said:

"I am the *****", the new documentary availible now :riri:

I'm a mother, a sister, a friend. I am ....the *****

6 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

Its a way of saying she's a legend and that people shouldn't ever doubt her, even on her worst day.
That line is from her lead single from her 5th studio album during her breakdown where everyone was criticizing her.
Some even went as far as saying her career was dead, then she came out with Gimme More and Blackout.  
It was the perfect first liner and first response as an artist after all the controversy to the doubters, criticizers, haters, media and the world tbh.

Such a ******* Queen. I mean when will anyone's ******* fave? ******* never basically.

I miss chat with you and that hairy Asian :( 

8 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

That line is from her lead single from her 5th studio album during her breakdown where everyone was criticizing her.
It was the perfect first liner and first response as an artist after all the controversy to the doubters, criticizers, haters, media and the world tbh.

Such a ******* Queen. I mean when will anyone's ******* fave? ******* never basically.

I love you :hugs: 

5 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

I'm a mother, a sister, a friend. I am ....the *****

I miss chat with you and that hairy Asian :( 

Haha yeah! Miss you too. We should all have a reunion sometime soon! Maybe during the summer x

2 minutes ago, JustStanKnee said:

I love you :hugs: 

:hugs: 

Archived