Justin calls Britney 'Madonna Wannabe' in 2005

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Kyra said:

I don't trust anyone in real life - and I know (from my own experience) if u can't prove it, I didn't do it. That's how I got out of situations I was obviously guilty for. :riri:

But it doesn't matter if she kissed or *****d the guy - cheating is cheating. And it doesn't matter if she did, or did he. The two were obviously not meant for eachother. :cigney:

*waiting to be killed by some justney fan :bparty:

Heard he was mean and condescending to Britney tho. So im glad he's out of the picture. Britney will always be his the one that got away lol

Just now, itsjames said:

Heard he was mean and condescending to Britney tho. So im glad he's out of the picture. Britney will always be his the one that got away lol

Well I quite never liked him - it always seemed that he has a way too good relationship with his mommy, making him a standard mamma's boy. And his mom looks like a somewhat nosey and a tough mom - so I would imagine that she actually never liked Britney.

He never really grown up that's for sure. :sassybrit:

He suffers from a low self esteem wanting to make a perfect image of himself.
Yeah, I just don't like the guy. :giggleney:

Justin is the biggest baby and always takes the easy way out... how many times did he act like a 'big man' with his comments and the second there was backlash he retracts like the wuss he is. Didnt even have the balls to defend Janet nor support her through nipplegate. :byebitch:

Britney didn't need a man like that... Jessica is perfect for him... She's less famous... and she goes around telling the world he is perfect... probably pets and inflates his ego on a daily basis... that's the type of woman he wanted  (someone like his mommy).  

2 minutes ago, InTheZone4U said:

Justin is the biggest baby and always takes the easy way out... how many times did he act like a 'big man' with his comments and the second there was backlash he retracts like the wuss he is. Didnt even have the balls to defend Janet nor support her through nipplegate. :byebitch:

Britney didn't need a man like that... Jessica is perfect for him... She's less famous... and she goes around telling the world he is perfect... probably pets and inflates his ego on a daily basis... that's the type of woman he wanted  (someone like his mommy).  

definitely, he is fake and acts like 12 years old sassy child. how i wish britney kicks his white tiny *** so hard but anyway karma is *****, i'm waiting for it. :britstare11:

2 hours ago, bchile said:

Yup! I don't see the prince of pop in there :idkney:

honestly, justin bieber is much more of a prince of pop than JT in any way. bigger popularity, more iconic, more hits, more famous, and his star power is closer to what Britney/Madonna/Michael had back in the day than JT. some people just wont give it to him since he's still so young and controversial (reminds me of how britney was tbh)

1 hour ago, coo said:

honestly, justin bieber is much more of a prince of pop than JT in any way. bigger popularity, more iconic, more hits, more famous, and his star power is closer to what Britney/Madonna/Michael had back in the day than JT. some people just wont give it to him since he's still so young and controversial (reminds me of how britney was tbh)

And to the list of  "mores" for Justin Bieber, way more douchey and the biggest spoiled brat out there. I refuse to listen to his songs because of his awful ugly persona, let alone accept him being crowned for anything.

2 hours ago, coo said:

Agree! :donewithit:

29 minutes ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

And to the list of  "mores" for Justin Bieber, way more douchey and the biggest spoiled brat out there. I refuse to listen to his songs because of his awful ugly persona, let alone accept him being crowned for anything.

douchey, maybe. why spoiled though? he can actually deliver performing-skill wise unlike some of today's pop star :queenriri:

6 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

definitely, he is fake and acts like 12 years old sassy child. how i wish britney kicks his white tiny *** so hard but anyway karma is *****, i'm waiting for it. :britstare11:

6 hours ago, Kyra said:

He suffers from a low self esteem wanting to make a perfect image of himself.

karma is a *****...  I have a feeling that "what goes around comes around" very soon... tbh I don't see him very happy, often the people who act like they are the happiest people in the world,  are actually the saddest  people in the world

• Super Mods

This is off topic but love Britney's comeback of Xtina calling her kissing madonna a gimmick. I bet those two spent half of their joint tour being bitter about Britney and probably why they joined forces.

Archived