Justin calls Britney 'Madonna Wannabe' in 2005

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kyra said:

He was pressed for a really long time that she cheated on his poor white *** :bigtime:

There was actually no proof she did. Perhaps she was tempted or kissed but that's it. I reckon JT did worse. He's probably still hurt from that damaged pride lol

37 minutes ago, bchile said:

Yup! I don't see the prince of pop in there :idkney:

:hahayea: 

He's called "POP President", and for me and many others this nick has the same impact as "Voice of the Generation":explainlol:

There's only one Prince who is no longer with us, that one was a part of the royalty for sure  :soyeah:

7 minutes ago, itsjames said:

There was actually no proof she did. Perhaps she was tempted or kissed but that's it. I reckon JT did worse. He's probably still hurt from that damaged pride lol

I don't trust anyone in real life - and I know (from my own experience) if u can't prove it, I didn't do it. That's how I got out of situations I was obviously guilty for. :riri:

But it doesn't matter if she kissed or *****d the guy - cheating is cheating. And it doesn't matter if she did, or did he. The two were obviously not meant for eachother. :cigney:

*waiting to be killed by some justney fan :bparty:

Archived