Britney Spears Readying Special Edition Double-Disc: ‘Glory’ Japan Tour Edition

Jordan Miller

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Gurl, I don't think it's the POM studio mixes. I don't think this is truly official at all. No press release?

Don't be surprised if it's just a compilation of the album versions.

It is official!. i remember japan released madonna´s confessions tour edition. they just included a bonus dvd with the music videos, cdjapan sells official products.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, BritCircus said:

Watch Team Britney releasing the bonus disc as a standalone release worldwide as Piece Of Me: Greatest Hits :wontcry:

Omg I've never seen this pic you used as an avi, which date was it? She looks so good with straight hair 

32 minutes ago, soeffnperf said:

I preordered. I've been wanting the POM remixes. Hope BTI is combined with POM. But they separated BOMT and Oops! ILRNR got paid dust. Scream and Shout, pretty girls and lucky did too. I actually wanted that version of lucky. It was the only version of the song I liked, but these last two songs aren't on the set list anymore, so it makes sense.

Gurl these are the studio versions :dead: cancel your pre order

5 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

This is going to be a mess

not really, it will be something to conmemorate britney's return to japan after many years. bteam has nothing to do there. it's rca who works here, i´m sure britney won't even know about this.

22 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

not really, it will be something to conmemorate britney's return to japan after many years. bteam has nothing to do there. it's rca who works here, i´m sure britney won't even know about this.

It sounds like a mess.

Archived