Britney Spears Readying Special Edition Double-Disc: ‘Glory’ Japan Tour Edition

Jordan Miller

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ukfan

We need b10 now... I'm so sick of Britney only being associated with songs like oops,  toxic womanizer and crazy when she has such a great back catalogue of hits.. 

I just want a tour with songs like love me down,  invitation,  trip to your heart,  shattered glass,  blur,  etc.. 

Her singles are great but they are taking the current artistry away and taking too much of the spotlight..  Britney needs to be treated as mainstream NOW.. 

Please,  we need a summer song now!

3 hours ago, Sadira said:

they couldve atleast put the pom remixes on this

they probably are

I mean if she released this anywhere else, she'd be scalped. Better just throw the asian fans a bone (even though they always get the bonus best tracks :sassybrit:)

25 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I feel like the 2nd disc would be better if it was the live audio from the concert. I like the artwork though, would have been nice if that was the actual Glory artwork. 

yeah, but then there'd be no sound :squintney:

I preordered. I've been wanting the POM remixes. Hope BTI is combined with POM. But they separated BOMT and Oops! ILRNR got paid dust. Scream and Shout, pretty girls and lucky did too. I actually wanted that version of lucky. It was the only version of the song I liked, but these last two songs aren't on the set list anymore, so it makes sense.

I preffer the official cover. I DON'T LIKE THAT VEGAS PHOTO. but i hope japan changes it. ugh

well in fact they will probably add Slumber Party Remix. and if they're going to release the tour edition with the setlist of their vegas show i hope they release the official remixes used there not just song compilations. anyways. i'll buy it even with that ugly cover. i love japan releases.

16 minutes ago, soeffnperf said:

I preordered. I've been wanting the POM remixes. Hope BTI is combined with POM. But they separated BOMT and Oops! ILRNR got paid dust. Scream and Shout, pretty girls and lucky did too. I actually wanted that version of lucky. It was the only version of the song I liked, but these last two songs aren't on the set list anymore, so it makes sense.

Gurl, I don't think it's the POM studio mixes. I don't think this is truly official at all. No press release?

Don't be surprised if it's just a compilation of the album versions.

50 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

they probably are

I mean if she released this anywhere else, she'd be scalped. Better just throw the asian fans a bone (even though they always get the bonus best tracks :sassybrit:)

The musical director has told us many times there were no studio versions thus no remixes.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Gurl, I don't think it's the POM studio mixes. I don't think this is truly official at all. No press release?

Don't be surprised if it's just a compilation of the album versions.

Marc Delcore or whatever the musical director his name is, has told multiple times there were NO STUDIO VERSIONS at all (not that I believe that but hey).

Archived