What is Britney's worst ever dance move

BritneyOfficial

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Popeye said:

1:38 is as bad as POM:nynod: , the choreo for overprotected is really if you just look at it and you're not seing Britney doing it , but the DARKCHILD remix is really good tho

the sad part is that her dance routines (minus a few obviously iconic routines) have always been as bad as POM but now she just isn't very fluid and **** in her dancing so it looks really bad

3 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

giphy.gif

she makes this move on EVERY SINGLE SONG on POM

giphy.gif

Yeah I don't get the pose and twist move that never goes away. I don't understand how she lost her ability to shake her body I mentioned this before but she grabs her butt and moves it during POM and that doesn't make sense to do. I don't know what they're thinking with the jerky choreography and poses. It's so awkward. 

I HATE when during IUSA in POM she looks at her wrist
when she mime "I don't know where or when and now they're closin' up the club"

I mean... are you dancing or speaking American Sign Language???????

:staysalty:

(WHY CAN'T SHE DO THE ORIGINAL IUSA CHOREO???? THE ONE IN THE VIDEO)

15 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

Yees ı called it scissors in my other post but "crocodile jaws" fits better.it is so ridiculous and so stupid, ı feel really bad when ı see it, so embarrassing.ı don't know how brit doesn't realize that she looks so funny-in a really bad way- doing that move.

I'm so glad you hate it as much as I do!!! It bugs me every single time she does it! I always hope she'll change it up a little, but she never does :crying1:

Archived