What is Britney's worst ever dance move

BritneyOfficial

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

THIS WHOLE PERFORMANCE, but especially the lazy hair flick at 2:18, the lazy arm at 2:21, whatever the fukk that is at 2:43, the entire sitting down section (lazy AF), 4:45 ***** just do it properly like the other dancers!!!! Urgh just all of it is horrendous :crying1: 

At least Gimme More 2007 was iconic in its messiness, 2011 was just painful. 

We should be called the Britney Veterans tbh cause we've been through the ringer the last 8 years. :orangu: We need some type of disability/compensation check. Vietnam/Iraq who? :verycool:

4 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

THIS WHOLE PERFORMANCE, but especially the lazy hair flick at 1:11, the lazy arm at 1:13, whatever the fukk that is at 1:36, the entire sitting down section (lazy AF), 3:37 ***** just do it properly like the other dancers!!!! Urgh just all of it is horrendous :crying1: 

Sorry won't let me edit my last post!!!! 

I like the choreo but yeah she was dancing like she just got metal rods inserted in her back/spine. Am i the only one that watches FF era performances and get tense af, like i really want her to kick up the energy so i tense my whole body...i cant explain. :orangu: I'm trying to dance for her.

Archived