What is Britney's worst ever dance move

BritneyOfficial

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

37 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

THIS WHOLE PERFORMANCE, but especially the lazy hair flick at 1:11, the lazy arm at 1:13, whatever the fukk that is at 1:36, the entire sitting down section (lazy AF), 3:37 ***** just do it properly like the other dancers!!!! Urgh just all of it is horrendous :crying1: 

Sorry won't let me edit my last post!!!! 

I feel like she'd do this very well right now

12 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

"you know what you gotta do tonight" from MM is super embarrassing, especially when she did it at the VMAs. basically this part where she waves her arms in front of her:

rs_634x1024-160828195601-634-2britney-sp

I really like MM choreo...very sensual looking. I do wonder though why the first chorus moves are so similar to S4U. :plzexplain::plzexplain:

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I really hate what I call the "crocodile jaws" from Make Me live.  She uses her arms like crocodile jaws opening and closing. It's not choreo, Britney. It's pathetic. Not even Meghan Trainor would do that mess. 

0:18

Altho 0:16 is painful too. "Must get in place for the next choreo move" :gloria: 

Yees ı called it scissors in my other post but "crocodile jaws" fits better.it is so ridiculous and so stupid, ı feel really bad when ı see it, so embarrassing.ı don't know how brit doesn't realize that she looks so funny-in a really bad way- doing that move.

13 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

every move she does from 0:20 to 0:35.yeah mm choreo is a mess from start to the finish but the beginning is even worse than the rest of the choreo.especially the scissors thing that she does with her arms, even worse than the knee tapping.ı don't think ı will ever see something as ridiculous as that.

Come on it's pretty good , I actually like it . If the chorus choreo was the same as the ORIGINAL it would part of her top 20 choreo's. The knee taping to if they made it actually good

24 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

every move she does from 0:20 to 0:35.yeah mm choreo is a mess from start to the finish but the beginning is even worse than the rest of the choreo.especially the scissors thing that she does with her arms, even worse than the knee tapping.ı don't think ı will ever see something as ridiculous as that.

I like the beginning in the VMAs. The rest of the POM performance could be easily improved by removing the knee tap and last chorus and adding this UK breakdown + the scrapped IG chorus :brityes:

Archived