Wendy Williams Talks About Britney Leaving Vegas

CaliSky

25 minutes ago, Slayde said:

I can't at her saying Kevin turned out to be a good guy, his income is literally Britney's and they have been divorced for over a decade. He's a cockroach in her life like most of the guys she's been with. 

Also why doesn't she like Britney, she just seems to not like her "don't stress yourself out because... You know.." She's the epitome of a hater when Britney is only a sweet, lovely person. She's has said nothing about Wendy Williams but after all these years Wendy continues to treat her like an insane person... Why keep that up, Britney has clearly proven herself in coming back in a healthy state of life. I can't with her. She'll never see a quarter of the success Britney has had.

Her interesting point is her retiring for 5 years which I am almost positive Britney does not want to do. There is no doubt it would be a healthy move for her. But for her to return to Vegas after those 5 years? No... She will be 40 and to be honest a long-term Vegas residency might be good 45+ for 10 years or so and then Britney should move into retirement. 

how is kevin a roach? lol it's kind of a good thing britney is his only income bc he stays at home with the kids and they have stability there. kevin has had no problems after the divorce. we don't even know the exact reason why they divorced 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, MM said:

how is kevin a roach? lol it's kind of a good thing britney is his only income bc he stays at home with the kids and they have stability there. kevin has had no problems after the divorce. we don't even know the exact reason why they divorced 

we don't know the reason they divorced but for an ex-husband to literally not reach out and maybe support his ex-wife during her mental breakdown, instead taking her to court so that he can secure more of her millions says enough. 

13 minutes ago, Slayde said:

we don't know the reason they divorced but for an ex-husband to literally not reach out and maybe support his ex-wife during her mental breakdown, instead taking her to court so that he can secure more of her millions says enough. 

he was taking her to court bc of their kids. she was pushing everyone out if her life at that time, including her mom. he was looking out for his kids, nothing wrong with that 

41 minutes ago, cgshaw said:

Ok please explain the decline in quality of her music, her recycled choreo and reduced effort, the outrageous m&g prices, Britney never doing promo and the fact she let another person record her own album. let's be honest it's not really opinion that she doesn't care.

cgshawcgshawcgshawcgshaw

LMAO. I can see why you're so bitter. I'd be too if I looked like that

21 minutes ago, Slayde said:

The WORST thing that could have happened to her was for Kevin to reach out to her. That would have been even worst OMG... She was already having a mental breakdown and having your ex contact you would have driven her to an anxiety breakdown and create all sorts of confusing thoughts in her mind and heart. He took her to court because he had to (let's say Britney was not your idol but a regular lady), EVERY DIVORCED COUPLE needs to go to court and the children's best interest is always taken into consideration, Britney was not in a good place back then, but let's not dwell into the past and be grateful at the place she is right now, where she gets to enjoy her children and have civil conversations with Kevin. Look at her kids, they are raised well! Like it or not, Kevin has been a good dad, whether he was in the past or not, who knows... But people do change and you can't judge someone for their past.

24 minutes ago, MM said:

he was taking her to court bc of their kids. she was pushing everyone out if her life at that time, including her mom. he was looking out for his kids, nothing wrong with that 

I agree with what you're saying. I think perhaps I have misconstrued things a little. To be honest, for whatever reason, I don't see Kevin turning out to be good person through all of this. I may be the only one but it's my opinion and I will stick with that. Until I see him making a career for himself to support his kids using his own money I might regain some respect for him... 

16 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

The WORST thing that could have happened to her was for Kevin to reach out to her. That would have been even worst OMG... She was already having a mental breakdown and having your ex contact you would have driven her to an anxiety breakdown and create all sorts of confusing thoughts in her mind and heart. He took her to court because he had to (let's say Britney was not your idol but a regular lady), EVERY DIVORCED COUPLE needs to go to court and the children's best interest is always taken into consideration, Britney was not in a good place back then, but let's not dwell into the past and be grateful at the place she is right now, where she gets to enjoy her children and have civil conversations with Kevin. Look at her kids, they are raised well! Like it or not, Kevin has been a good dad, whether he was in the past or not, who knows... But people do change and you can't judge someone for their past.

I somewhat agree with you on this. I don't totally agree that Kevin has been a good dad. Sorry I just don't see his influence as a good thing for the children. 

Any way all aside yes Britney is in a better place right now and has established herself as the better co-parent. This is what I see... 

2 hours ago, cgshaw said:

wendy describes britney's act perfectly... "going through the motions". she doesn't care about her music, career or image and even fans for that matter. britney is only doing her vegas show and releasing music for the money. she has got absolutely no interest or passion for music or performing. it's just pure greed and exploitation of her fans. the fact she charges 1500 for a meet and greet that lasts a few seconds and she doesn't even look slightly involved says it all. sorry for the long rant lmao i just had to get it off my chest.

Well, no one is obliged to pay for the M&G's.  And most of the artists's M&G cost around the same. Didn't Demi charge like 6000 or something?

I don't think she's exploiting anyone. First of all, 99% of her fans are complaining to this day about Vegas, the general consensus being that they can't travel to see her. Still there are lots of fans that had traveled to see the show, and they loved it and it was worth every penny for them. But there's also lots of non-fans that just happen to be in Vegas as tourists and go to see a show. So I think it's fair, it's almost even understandable that she just "goes through the motions" because half of her audience aren't even real fans of her.

She's selling a product, a brand, and if anyone at this point feels scammed or robbed, then shame on them, because after almost 20 years, I don't know what they were expecting. Just like her song, what you see is what you get, and it's no secret what she's been doing in Vegas these past years, so if someone wants to pay for her show or for a picture with her, it's only up to them.

From a selfish point of view, from a fan's perspective, I will always want her to release more, because I'll never get enough of her music and videos and performances. I'm obsessed with her and I don't want it to stop. I read here all the time "she's not feeling, she should just retire" and Wendy herself, that's what she advises. I'm like wtf? If it irritates all of you so much to see her like that, then get out of here and forget about her, why would she stop? :beynah: Ya'll can go and listen to Blackout over and over if you're not interested in her new stuff anymore, but don't ruin the experience for the others that are still interested in current Britney.

Yes I agree with Wendy that Britney doesn't have to work anymore, she's gonna die drowned in her money, but that's precisely why I believe she should actually release even more stuff than in the past, release whatever she wants. She shouldn't have to work for a record label. She's so big on her own, that she should just release her own albums and her own videos and put her own shows, don't giving a damn about the charts or if the record executives think her singles perform good or not. I think she would be very miserable if she retired now. She still has a lot to give. She just needs to free herself and do things the way she wants, but with the conservatorship, the contracts, etc, etc, I think that's what's preventing her from being fully happy, to fully enjoy herself and what she does, not the actual fact of performing, or recording music.

Does anyone listen to Perez's podcast? He talked about her leaving Vegas also. And said he thinks she should take a break and revamp herself. Because her show or current performing skills won't last until she's 40 or 50. I kinda agree. If she doesn't mature her sound and look and not just be a lipsynching pop star, idk where her career will go in her later years. But then again, maybe she won't still be performing at 40... who knows.

1 hour ago, Perfect Britney said:

No one asked for your opinion you stupid c u n t. 

:selenerz:

19 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, no one is obliged to pay for the M&G's.  And most of the artists's M&G cost around the same. Didn't Demi charge like 6000 or something?

I don't think she's exploiting anyone. First of all, 99% of her fans are complaining to this day about Vegas, the general consensus being that they can't travel to see her. Still there are lots of fans that had traveled to see the show, and they loved it and it was worth every penny for them. But there's also lots of non-fans that just happen to be in Vegas as tourists and go to see a show. So I think it's fair, it's almost even understandable that she just "goes through the motions" because half of her audience aren't even real fans of her.

She's selling a product, a brand, and if anyone at this point feels scammed or robbed, then shame on them, because after almost 20 years, I don't know what they were expecting. Just like her song, what you see is what you get, and it's no secret what she's been doing in Vegas these past years, so if someone wants to pay for her show or for a picture with her, it's only up to them.

From a selfish point of view, from a fan's perspective, I will always want her to release more, because I'll never get enough of her music and videos and performances. I'm obsessed with her and I don't want it to stop. I read here all the time "she's not feeling, she should just retire" and Wendy herself, that's what she advises. I'm like wtf? If it irritates all of you so much to see her like that, then get out of here and forget about her, why would she stop? :beynah: Ya'll can go and listen to Blackout over and over if you're not interested in her new stuff anymore, but don't ruin the experience for the others that are still interested in current Britney.

Yes I agree with Wendy that Britney doesn't have to work anymore, she's gonna die drowned in her money, but that's precisely why I believe she should actually release even more stuff than in the past, release whatever she wants. She shouldn't have to work for a record label. She's so big on her own, that she should just release her own albums and her own videos and put her own shows, don't giving a damn about the charts or if the record executives think her singles perform good or not. I think she would be very miserable if she retired now. She still has a lot to give. She just needs to free herself and do things the way she wants, but with the conservatorship, the contracts, etc, etc, I think that's what's preventing her from being fully happy, to fully enjoy herself and what she does, not the actual fact of performing, or recording music.

IA tbh. She's still so young, why would she retire? I think she still likes doing her job. I mean its not her main priority clearly but its not like shes miserable. :awkblink:

2 hours ago, cgshaw said:

Lmao I love how you can't think of anything sassy to reply because I'm literally just stating facts you can't stand to hear:staysalty:

It's not a fact it's your opinion you dumb twink :staysalty: Log out and stan other basic ******* if you think Britney are "going through the motion" as you described :staysalty:

54 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

Does anyone listen to Perez's podcast? He talked about her leaving Vegas also. And said he thinks she should take a break and revamp herself. Because her show or current performing skills won't last until she's 40 or 50. I kinda agree. If she doesn't mature her sound and look and not just be a lipsynching pop star, idk where her career will go in her later years. But then again, maybe she won't still be performing at 40... who knows.

yea for once i completely agree with pigrez. her brand won't work in 5 years. it would look.....kinda sad and desperate. a pop star in her 40s lip syncing to vocals from her teens years:cricket: she needs to take control of her life again

Archived