Wendy Williams Talks About Britney Leaving Vegas

CaliSky

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad they chose a good picture of POMney! She looks FIERCE in that leotard and messy long hair! 

35 is wayyy to young to retire. Most of us would surely be happy with a proper era like FF but with FEELING this time round? A few high profile TV performances, award performances, music videos and singles. No tour needed, just focus on some great promo. 

I would agree with her if she had a better argument than "she's 35", and the economic stability. 

Here's the thing. Entertaining is what she does, it's all she knows. People need to keep themselves going,  to feel useful and healty. Britney is too young for retirement, specially because she says she enjoys her job. The day she says "I don't like it anymore", that's when she should retire.

I do think she needs to connect with her art a little more, and grow with it. Hopefully we'll see that the next era. 

19 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

Did we hear the same thing?!?:squintney:

she said Britney should retire and to not work too hard before she goes crazy :byebitch:

We did. That's Wendy. I remember some Britney fan met her a couple of years ago and she was all like "Britney is so cool. I love her so much" and after a month or two she started literally insulting Brit in her show. I couldn't believe it at first, but then she started insulting many others and then I realized.. Her whole show is based on shading other celebrities and calling them out. That's what she does for living. I do not agree with her, but at least she didn't offend her or something this time like she knows to. :mhm:

On the subject, I really need another album, she's in a good place in her life, she can still put on a good ******* show, good music & videos!  Just one ******* amazing last album to mark her place in the industry and then she can retire and fully enjoy her life stress & career-free! She deserves it big time tbh

6 hours ago, borogroves said:

please quote me in which sense i bashed Britney? did i use any terms to imply that she should die or anything related to her personal life except comments about her performance? i'm interested to know and i'm waiting :queenflopga: 

Gurl you're one of the negative nancy in here and upvote (which means agree with) anything that are related to Britney bashing. Let's not :queenflopga:

27 minutes ago, radar89 said:

How is it transphobic when Wendy is assumed as "man" man not "trans" man in the meme :staysalty:

it may not say trans in the meme but that's what it implies. you are all disgusting being transphobic just bc you disagree with her opinion :usher:

Archived