Wendy Williams Talks About Britney Leaving Vegas

CaliSky

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, getnaked281 said:

It would be cool if she RETIRE but after her 20th anniversary Finally Tour. I feel sad the CROWD didn't clap when she ask if hey saw her show.

Lmao, Wendy's audience are brainwashed idiots who'll lick her arse anytime, any day, whenever she commands them too. Its no surprise they didn't clap, she's trained them like her ******* not to like Britney...

12 hours ago, CaliSky said:

I kind of have to agree with Wendy about Britney leaving the music business. 

What kind of fan are u? :rude2me:

12 hours ago, Perfect Britney said:

cgshawcgshawcgshawcgshaw

LMAO. I can see why you're so bitter. I'd be too if I looked like that

What u're doing is called online bullying.
U must feel very insecure about yourself, poor u.
:umwtf:

That nasty woman... I really don't like her at all. Why is she always shading Britney? 

If you don't have something nice to say about a person just shut your mouth. 

And for those who say she's just talking about facts: It's a fact that Wendy wants Britney to stop making music? And it's fact that WENDY wants to listen to Toxic only? 

Well, it might be true that Glory wasn't on the top of the Billboard charts or anything but I loved the GLORY album and I love every song on this record. Britney might not be as successful or full of energy as she used to be but she's a ******* ICON & she's happy & she's pleasing most of her fans and that's the most important thing. 

Brit will be remembered. Who's Wendy on the other hand?

13 hours ago, cgshaw said:

Ok please explain the decline in quality of her music, her recycled choreo and reduced effort, the outrageous m&g prices, Britney never doing promo and the fact she let another person record her own album. let's be honest it's not really opinion that she doesn't care.

the quality of her music went up with glory (the album she was in control of), the quality of her dancing went up since 2015, she's happier than she's been since 2009.  The reason we never got promo for Britney Jean was because they knew it was a mess but wanted to grab money (we know this) and the reason someone else recorded the album was because of record labels scrapping albums for more generic stuff (which happened with a lot of albums in 2013, see ARTPOP, and Prism). 

When it comes to Vegas, she's bored of it. Her team are bored of it, her dancers are bored of it, and the lack of enthusiasm is from all the team down, because its been on for four years. When she revamped the show, we got new energy. When she dyed her hair, we got new energy. When she added new numbers, we got new energy. 

so, you're point is still just you're opinion.

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

When it comes to Vegas, she's bored of it. Her team are bored of it, her dancers are bored of it, and the lack of enthusiasm is from all the team down, because its been on for four years. When she revamped the show, we got new energy. When she dyed her hair, we got new energy. When she added new numbers, we got new energy.

Preach

tbh I feel like her performing skills wil become even better when she gets outta vegas

because she's trained her body to pose and do these moves stiffly

3 hours ago, borogroves said:

honestly, the internet would do anything or say anything sometimes to prove their point and bring people down. you're brave to have put a pic of yourself out there and don't be too bothered by those people who have nothing on their mouths but insults

Like your whole existence in Exhale, bashing Britney every chance you get :staysalty: Hypo calling a hypo :queenflopga:

Archived