Wendy Williams Talks About Britney Leaving Vegas

CaliSky

4 hours ago, cgshaw said:

wendy describes britney's act perfectly... "going through the motions". she doesn't care about her music, career or image and even fans for that matter. britney is only doing her vegas show and releasing music for the money. she has got absolutely no interest or passion for music or performing. it's just pure greed and exploitation of her fans. the fact she charges 1500 for a meet and greet that lasts a few seconds and she doesn't even look slightly involved says it all. sorry for the long rant lmao i just had to get it off my chest.

You're so wrong... so wrong. Britney lives a very simple lifestyle and she has enough money for her and her boys to live comfortably for the rest of their lives.

If she wanted to retire, she could do it anytime. She loves her job, but she hates the spotlight. She does music for her fans and is in Vegas because of: 

- Pre-2016 - cause she loved it there

- 2017 - cause she has a contract in place. 

She's just bored with Vegas right now and that's it. :queenflopga:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, cgshaw said:

Ok please explain the decline in quality of her music, her recycled choreo and reduced effort, the outrageous m&g prices, Britney never doing promo and the fact she let another person record her own album. let's be honest it's not really opinion that she doesn't care.

Then why are you here? :sassybrit: Its not sassy to be an *******

4 hours ago, getnaked281 said:

It would be cool if she RETIRE but after her 20th anniversary Finally Tour. I feel sad the CROWD didn't clap when she ask if hey saw her show.

it would be cool if she retires????????  are you crazy?:nicki2: if you don't like her, don't listen her music

7 hours ago, cgshaw said:

wendy describes britney's act perfectly... "going through the motions". she doesn't care about her music, career or image and even fans for that matter. britney is only doing her vegas show and releasing music for the money. she has got absolutely no interest or passion for music or performing. it's just pure greed and exploitation of her fans. the fact she charges 1500 for a meet and greet that lasts a few seconds and she doesn't even look slightly involved says it all. sorry for the long rant lmao i just had to get it off my chest.

Why you wasting your time then? Move on, loser...

7 hours ago, Perfect Britney said:

cgshawcgshawcgshawcgshaw

LMAO. I can see why you're so bitter. I'd be too if I looked like that

that's below the belt. i checked your profile and saw a reply from you telling another member to kill themselves. you're obviously just trash so your opinion and you coming for my looks really just doesn't bother me 

5 hours ago, SchatarSapphira said:

You're so wrong... so wrong. Britney lives a very simple lifestyle and she has enough money for her and her boys to live comfortably for the rest of their lives.

If she wanted to retire, she could do it anytime. She loves her job, but she hates the spotlight. She does music for her fans and is in Vegas because of: 

- Pre-2016 - cause she loved it there

- 2017 - cause she has a contract in place. 

She's just bored with Vegas right now and that's it. :queenflopga:

So what? Millions of people are bored with/hate their jobs but they don't halfass their work. The people who bought tickets for 2017 spent the same money as the people who bought tickets for 2016 and they deserve to get the same "quality" show. :queenflopga:

Britney was a hot topic on Wendy and she gave her a lot of praise and only a little shade. 

The bad part was when she stated to Britney that she should no longer make new music.  She said people only wanna hear Toxic and not new stuff.  I couldnt disagree more.   I tweeted her telling her that new Britney music is where it's at.  You should tweet her the same 

https://twitter.com/WendyWilliams

Wendy is just not smarter than she is and can't hold a decent conversation so what the hell. Why do you all care so much about what she says about Britney lmao. Britney is being smart: keeping quiet and living her life to the fullest.

And y'all are giving her the attention she desperately wants...open your eyes people. Leave her behind and IGNORE her like jezus please.

If I can't stand someone, I couldn't care less what he or she thinks. Y'all need to relax and stop giving her her 15mins of fame

26 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

So what? Millions of people are bored with/hate their jobs but they don't halfass their work. The people who bought tickets for 2017 spent the same money as the people who bought tickets for 2016 and they deserve to get the same "quality" show. :queenflopga:

Some days I "half ***" when I'm feeling off. It's just not so obvious, since I don't have a couple of hundreds cameras stuck in my face to follow my expressions, my energy, etc. :tiffsmoke:

7 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

Does anyone listen to Perez's podcast? He talked about her leaving Vegas also. And said he thinks she should take a break and revamp herself. Because her show or current performing skills won't last until she's 40 or 50. I kinda agree. If she doesn't mature her sound and look and not just be a lipsynching pop star, idk where her career will go in her later years. But then again, maybe she won't still be performing at 40... who knows.

Her sound has already mature

Her music has grown

7 hours ago, getnaked281 said:

It would be cool if she RETIRE but after her 20th anniversary Finally Tour. I feel sad the CROWD didn't clap when she ask if hey saw her show.

The **** you sad for?

Britney show grossed 100 million and has been seen by 700,000 folks

Nobody cares about those non factors

Archived