Wendy Williams Talks About Britney Leaving Vegas

CaliSky

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wendy describes britney's act perfectly... "going through the motions". she doesn't care about her music, career or image and even fans for that matter. britney is only doing her vegas show and releasing music for the money. she has got absolutely no interest or passion for music or performing. it's just pure greed and exploitation of her fans. the fact she charges 1500 for a meet and greet that lasts a few seconds and she doesn't even look slightly involved says it all. sorry for the long rant lmao i just had to get it off my chest.

6 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

I voted new music  :sassybrit:

just cause i feel like

1.very unlikely 

2. She may need a break from performing and focus on herself and music

Yeah I think anyone would need a break after performing for 4 years straight :brityawning:

Honestly even if she doesn't go on tour and just releases new music I'd be fine with it. Well as long as it is Glory quality or better :yeaok:

14 minutes ago, cgshaw said:

wendy describes britney's act perfectly... "going through the motions". she doesn't care about her music, career or image and even fans for that matter. britney is only doing her vegas show and releasing music for the money. she has got absolutely no interest or passion for music or performing. it's just pure greed and exploitation of her fans. the fact she charges 1500 for a meet and greet that lasts a few seconds and she doesn't even look slightly involved says it all. sorry for the long rant lmao i just had to get it off my chest.

you need a life  :queenriri:

I can't at her saying Kevin turned out to be a good guy, his income is literally Britney's and they have been divorced for over a decade. He's a cockroach in her life like most of the guys she's been with. 

Also why doesn't she like Britney, she just seems to not like her "don't stress yourself out because... You know.." She's the epitome of a hater when Britney is only a sweet, lovely person. She's has said nothing about Wendy Williams but after all these years Wendy continues to treat her like an insane person... Why keep that up, Britney has clearly proven herself in coming back in a healthy state of life. I can't with her. She'll never see a quarter of the success Britney has had.

Her interesting point is her retiring for 5 years which I am almost positive Britney does not want to do. There is no doubt it would be a healthy move for her. But for her to return to Vegas after those 5 years? No... She will be 40 and to be honest a long-term Vegas residency might be good 45+ for 10 years or so and then Britney should move into retirement. 

6 minutes ago, cgshaw said:

Lmao I love how you can't think of anything sassy to reply because I'm literally just stating facts you can't stand to hear:staysalty:

FACTS? thats only your opinion, not the truth :staysalty:

11 minutes ago, weedly said:

FACTS? thats only your opinion, not the truth :staysalty:

Ok please explain the decline in quality of her music, her recycled choreo and reduced effort, the outrageous m&g prices, Britney never doing promo and the fact she let another person record her own album. let's be honest it's not really opinion that she doesn't care.

3 minutes ago, cgshaw said:

Ok please explain the decline in quality of her music, her recycled choreo and reduced effort, the outrageous m&g prices, Britney never doing promo and the fact she let another person record her own album. let's be honest it's not really opinion that she doesn't care.

Glory was FLAWLESS and you will deal :lessons::lessons:

Archived