Most annoying excuses from Brittards

1 hour ago, Starburst said:

Katycats do nothing but defend Katy's flops as do all other fanbases but rarely does someone go onto her forum just to make these kinds of threads 

What are you talking about? The Katycats have been dragging the **** out of Katy since the era started, especially after Bon Appétit was released. Here's an example:

Can admins delete my account? I don't wanna be on here anymore. Katy, first of all, you're a ******* *******. What the **** were you thinking putting this Starboy type of trash out? We were waiting for you ***** and we were rooting for you. YOU LET US DOWN. This isn't first single material, this is some Japanese bonus track ****. Now we will have to go through all the lashings from everyone that wants to see you fail. I'm not even going to defend you, *****. Good looking getting those sales.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She can't dance hard cause of her knee - Yet her rehearsal videos show her energetic and doing harder routines.

She lost her voice and don't sing live - Yet she sounds fine with the play singing she's done in Carpool and in radio interviews.

She don't promote cause of her Management and RCA - It's Britney's choice to promote as much as she'd like they would love for her to do more.

34 minutes ago, Jayney said:

She does not need to prove anything:beyfedup:

I understand that she went through a lot with her breakdown but cmon, its not necessary for Britney to state such thing. It sounds egoistical. Michael Jackson still cranking his butt off until his very last day for This is It concert.

I can't at these people calling users who love Britney at her biggest fansite a britard when in contrary all they did was spreading negativity in here and some of them actually have spent their time in here more than the actual fans :ricackle::ricackle: Get a life and get out of your mothers basement you virgin :ricackle::ricackle:

36 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She promoted a lot for Circus and in other countries. I saw more passion during Circus than in her last 10 yrs combined...even without much dancing during the tour 

More passion? LOL- Chile, brinny lipp synced a COUNTDOWN on that tour. She lipp synced counting from 1 to 10. How the hell is that passion? lol. any other artist would be dragged through the pits of hell for doing that, lmao

13 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

More passion? LOL- Chile, brinny lipp synced a COUNTDOWN on that tour. She lipp synced counting from 1 to 10. How the hell is that passion? lol. any other artist would be dragged through the pits of hell for doing that, lmao

Because not singing one song live anymore is passion these days. At least she changed stuff up and sang live a few times. Not to mention actually entertained ppl but yes go for Circus because it's not like it's our last overall good era or anything :plzexplain::squintney:

25 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Because not singing one song live anymore is passion these days. At least she changed stuff up and sang live a few times. Not to mention actually entertained ppl but yes go for Circus because it's not like it's our last overall good era or anything :plzexplain::squintney:

sweetie, britney lipped synced a speaking line talking to her dancers, then proceeded to lipp synced a countdown. If THAT isnt laziness idk what is.   The fact Britney went into a studio to record herself speaking to her dancers is just embarrassing. There is nothing passionate about that and with that tour, sad to say. 

Britney's last good era was her "In the Zone" era. 

5 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

sweetie, britney lipped synced a speaking line talking to her dancers, then proceeded to lipp synced a countdown. If THAT isnt laziness idk what is.   The fact Britney went into a studio to record herself speaking to her dancers is just embarrassing. There is nothing passionate about that and with that tour, sad to say. 

Britney's last good era was her "In the Zone" era. 

You think what you want. Circus was a solid era and complete unlike even ITZ. Obviously it's not a prime era but it was great for the Britney we have now. She wasn't lazy at that point, she was recovering. 

18 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

You think what you want. Circus was a solid era and complete unlike even ITZ. Obviously it's not a prime era but it was great for the Britney we have now. She wasn't lazy at that point, she was recovering. 

Of course Circus was a great era. 

I would be happy if B10 was like circus era... Good album, Great single and a very successful tour

• 4 weeks later...

Archived