Most annoying excuses from Brittards

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, Shadow. said:

Wait someone actually said that? :dead::dead::dead: 

Long story short I said Britney has no excuse when the likes of Janet and Beyonce can still dance powerfully and they proceeded to tell me they have different body compositions because they are black.

Madonna and men such as Backstreet Boys still can dance.

But then they give you the sob excuse that Britney's had a meltdown 10 years ago and her knee is badly injured still............. And somehow that all correlates to her not being able to sing live but then its the sound engineers fault..... massive circle of life with these guys bruh :juggingu:

1 minute ago, CashmereCat said:

Long story short I said Britney has no excuse when the likes of Janet and Beyonce can still dance powerfully and they proceeded to tell me they have different body compositions because they are black.

Madonna and men such as Backstreet Boys still can dance.

But then they give you the sob excuse that Britney's had a meltdown 10 years ago and her knee is badly injured still............. And somehow that all correlates to her not being able to sing live but then its the sound engineers fault..... massive circle of life with these guys bruh :juggingu:

The reach :orangu: I'm screaming, I seriously can't at the meltdown excuse when she danced her *** off during her breakdown on the M+M's tour.

Archived