Jump to content

Most annoying excuses from Brittards


Recommended Posts

  • Exhale+

What are some of your favorite dumb excuses from Britards??

1. She is just bored
Most people on this earth either hate their job or are bored with it and we are all expected to perform well.
Most people get fired if they are lazy or half *** their jobs.
Why arent her dancers showing how bored they are??
If she is bored why doesnt she do something about it?? 
She has so much off time she could easily change up some of the choreo and add dance breaks or change stuff in her off time.
The only thing she constantly changes are outfits that are getting worse and worse.

2. She is a mom now.
So are millions of other women who manage to work full time jobs EVERYDAY and still manage to be amazing moms.
+ both of her kids are in school now and also spend time with their dad. She has enough time

3. She doesnt have anything left to proove
Most people thinks she cant sing and is an industry puppet with no creativity of her own. I think she still has something to proove.

 

tumblr_on4xqrffxR1qdone5o2_400.giftumblr_on4xqrffxR1qdone5o3_400.gif

tumblr_on4xqrffxR1qdone5o4_400.giftumblr_on4xqrffxR1qdone5o1_400.gif

  • Like 8
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

It's her choreographers, make up artist, hair stylist, or costume designers fault.

bingo.gif

Britards are constantly claiming Britney is ALWAYS heavily involved in her projects but then blame everything on everyone else.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

bingo.gif

Britards are constantly claiming Britney is ALWAYS heavily involved in her projects but then blame everything on everyone else.

Exatctly!! At the end of the day Britney has final say. We saw that in EVERY single documentary. If she doesnt like something she has the power to change it.

If her shitty costumes bothered her she would hire a professional to make new ones.

If she wasnt happy with the choreo she could hire new choreographers or tell the choreographer during rehersals that she isnt feeling it. Instead of doing the opposite (telling them its too hard and leaving out the best parts of her choreo after a few shows)

Britney does her make up a lot and its very obvious. She doesnt want to sit in a chair for hours on end to look fabulous.

If all of these things really bothered her .. why isnt she changing anything??

tumblr_olbj8yHaqY1toxskio1_500.gif

  • Like 2
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

What are some of your favorite dumb excuses from Britards??

1. She is just bored
Most people on this earth either hate their job or are bored with it and we are all expected to perform well.
Most people get fired if they are lazy or half *** their jobs.
Why arent her dancers showing how bored they are??
If she is bored why doesnt she do something about it?? 
She has so much off time she could easily change up some of the choreo and add dance breaks or change stuff in her off time.
The only thing she constantly changes are outfits that are getting worse and worse.

2. She is a mom now.
So are millions of other women who manage to work full time jobs EVERYDAY and still manage to be amazing moms.
+ both of her kids are in school now and also spend time with their dad. She has enough time

3. She doesnt have anything left to proove
Most people thinks she cant sing and is an industry puppet with no creativity of her own. I think she still has something to proove.

 

tumblr_on4xqrffxR1qdone5o2_400.giftumblr_on4xqrffxR1qdone5o3_400.gif

tumblr_on4xqrffxR1qdone5o4_400.giftumblr_on4xqrffxR1qdone5o1_400.gif

The comparison between Britney and everyday worker is an idiotic comparison tho. Britney is not fckn corporate peasant like most of us here. The paying attendances for POM had the power to NOT paying her or watching her perform. YET she is still selling very well in the fourth year of her residency. So clearly the paying audiences ARE still happy with POM despite her not being her best self

I feel like what GP perceive now about Britney and her POM show is much more positive than the dramatic users in here :queenriri: 

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
Just now, radar89 said:

The comparison between Britney and everyday worker is an idiotic comparison tho. Britney is not fckn corporate peasant like most of us here. The paying attendances for POM had the power to NOT paying her or watching her perform. YET she is still selling very well in the fourth year of her residency. So clearly the paying audiences ARE still happy with POM despite her not being her best self

I feel like what GP perceive now about Britney and her POM show is much more positive than the dramatic users in here :queenriri: 

tumblr_onokp7Jt211up0fxuo2_500.gif

Its even worse that she is getting paid all that money for half assing and giving us a lazy uninspired show. Most of her fans arent rich but save up their money just to see her in person. Her only putting effort into roughly 40% of her shows is disrespectful as hell. Just because POM is doing well doesnt mean its good. The Fast and the Furious movies and the Transformers movies are all garbage but do very well. Most people who go and see her arent fans and dont have any expectations. They dont follow the show or Britney so they dont realize that sometimes she is feeling it, sometimes she is bored, sometimes she doesnt even know what song is next...  Why is it so bad to have standards??

 

1 minute ago, naturalplayboy said:

Why do I feel attacked? That was my britard excuse 

Everyone else got it!

tumblr_onppzhzP4a1w3bltro3_400.gif

Link to comment
On 2017-4-5 at 0:57 PM, radar89 said:

The comparison between Britney and everyday worker is an idiotic comparison tho. Britney is not fckn corporate peasant like most of us here. The paying attendances for POM had the power to NOT paying her or watching her perform. YET she is still selling very well in the fourth year of her residency. So clearly the paying audiences ARE still happy with POM despite her not being her best self

I feel like what GP perceive now about Britney and her POM show is much more positive than the dramatic users in here :queenriri: 

No, it just means that there are a lot of fans and drunk tourists with nothing to do going to POM. :queenriri:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block