Most annoying excuses from Brittards

On 1/7/2019 at 8:37 AM, britneymegamix said:

Back in 2014-2015, "She NEVER retouched her nose, it's just contourning!" 

Oh God, the contouring argument. Absolutely delusional. I can't stand when someone attempts to make me suspend all belief in an objective reality which I can clearly see with my own damn eyes.

britney-spears-nariz.jpg

Britney-Spears-nose-job-2.jpg

britney-spears-plastic-surgery-britney-s

5deb83e6f61f162f306b51e237b63300.jpg

tumblr_inline_mrbu0jZaHm1qz4rgp.jpg

0d97a8ed589936fec3214788d7cf4192.jpg

Britney-Spears-Before-and-After.jpg

Like, come the **** on, guys. Acknowledging reality is neither an insult, nor is it in any way implying she’s still not a very beautiful woman irrespective of the multiple cosmetic procedures she’s very obviously undergone over the years. 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

Oh God, the contouring argument. Absolutely delusional. I can't stand when someone attempts to make me suspend all belief in an objective reality which I can clearly see with my own damn eyes.

britney-spears-nariz.jpg

Britney-Spears-nose-job-2.jpg

britney-spears-plastic-surgery-britney-s

5deb83e6f61f162f306b51e237b63300.jpg

tumblr_inline_mrbu0jZaHm1qz4rgp.jpg

0d97a8ed589936fec3214788d7cf4192.jpg

Britney-Spears-Before-and-After.jpg

Like, come the **** on, guys. Acknowledging reality is neither an insult, nor is it in any way implying she’s still not a very beautiful woman irrespective of the multiple cosmetic procedures she’s very obviously undergone over the years. 

I don't like how you used the legit young teeney pics as a reference. 

You should have used Circusney onwards tbh

1 hour ago, Delicious Pork Chops said:

I don't like how you used the legit young teeney pics as a reference. 

You should have used Circusney onwards tbh

Well my intention was to demonstrate how she's clearly undergone cosmetic procedures throughout essentially the entire two decades of her career, despite many “Britards” insisting she's never had anything done.

If I was only using Circusney’s face as a point of comparison to demonstrate the most recent alterations that everyone here is seemingly extremely preoccupied with, then I’d be using “before” pictures wherein Britney has already altered her natural features several times, thereby making them an invalid baseline. 

All of this having been said, however, I have zero judgment regarding those who decide to undergo cosmetic procedures, especially in Hollywood where the pressure regarding one’s image is immense and constant, and inextricably tied in with the success (and even mere viability) of one’s career.

But, I just don’t see the rationale behind pretending someone hasn’t had work done when it’s obvious they have. The denial implies there’s something shameful about getting plastic surgery.

In reality, it doesn’t say anything negative or positive about someone as a person, and unless there’s evidence of something like Body Dysmorphic Disorder, doesn’t warrant concern any more than someone getting tattoos or piercings. Everyone deserves to be happy with the reflection in their mirror. 

3 hours ago, Pinty said:

Omg this made me realize that even tho britney is pretty, she was pretty average until 2001 when the knife came in

Wow! :omg: Obviously I respect your opinion given beauty is wholly subjective, but I think she was simply stunning naturally. Even as a child she was striking. In fact, even when I was googling pictures from the photoshoot of her as a 13-year-old, some of which I’ve included here, each time I pulled up one of the images of her on the boat, several of my related results to those barely teenaged pictures of her were some of the most iconic photos of an adult Marilyn Monroe!

And when I looked at the “related” pictures of Marylin that it was recommending, the resemblance really was evident. I think both naturally had a special quality to their face, with really unique beauty (although I’m well aware MM also underwent numerous procedures and naturally looked very dissimilar from the blonde bombshell image her name always elicits).*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFWQL3ROQBnKAqMGX_bbv

Britney-Spears-Photo-Shoot-Pictures-From

Britney-Spears-Photo-Shoot-Pictures-From

6aff2d2579e6abd74252cbc9693890dc.jpg

530b786d88fdaa3ad764e3ff1c8533dc.jpg

9607fb0bf610d15df4b7fd31b94867a7.jpg

001~1483.jpg

c4f6bee9fae4ada9efdef46b2df40b61.jpg

...Baby_One_More_Time_Single.png

I personally don't think she ever needed any work done.

*For anyone who is curious about what Norma Jeane Baker looked like prior to transforming herself into Marylin Monroe, someone oft-referenced as the quintessential “classic beauty,” well, here she is between her late teens to age 20:

norma+jean.jpeg

andr%C3%A9-de-dienes-marilyn-monroe,-the

1d4a677351d2c85dc2564d625e16eaef--norma-

MarilynMaxFactor-20150107101141420.jpg

Hence, I can't understand the obsession with everyone in Hollywood still having to fictitiously pretend they were blessed with their current features at birth. Hollywood has always been a complete facade. Image is the epicenter of the industry, and that's never going to change.

So in my opinion, we really shouldn’t blame our entertainers for opting for artificial beauty, when we culturally find their natural beauty unacceptable and/or insufficient due to our conditioned response, which consists of ridiculously high and frequently even unattainable standards.

3 hours ago, Pinty said:

Omg this made me realize that even tho britney is pretty, she was pretty average until 2001 when the knife came in

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania the weather in new york was like young britney spears gif

She was always pretty, was competing in beauty pageants from early age, but what is most attractive in Youngney is attitude and smile, healthy active personality and good manners :awyeah:

6 hours ago, Pinty said:

yeah but she was a teenager at the time. Her "awkward" teenager phase was look wise not that impressive but still better than most out there. she started looking stunning when she lost the baby fat in her cheeks and then even more after the nose surgery.

averageney always gave me hope. :mhm:

giphy.gifsinger-britney-spears-picture-id53959408

normal_XRAY_TENNIS_282429.jpgnormal_Torphoto_28329.jpgnormal_05.jpgnormal_75874601_10~0.jpgnormal_004~137.JPGnormal_012~1047.jpg19991.jpg?quality=90&strip=info&w=429

lol and all of a sudden she was a barbie

ba4b1584-0d8b-48bc-b8f6-9d5319e4e869.jpg11e477413675650b5240b2b4f9f99099.jpg

9 hours ago, portrait said:

:omg: I've never seen those 

her hair, omg, looks like natural curly hair... is this my new flop fan moment? 

Not a flop fan, she apparently just had a perm like every other good early 80s kid. :selenerz: 

I agree it actually suited her though, it does look like it could conceivably be natural.

1 hour ago, rik said:

i realize this is old but delete this f**king post lol

for real, if you want to know the biggest excuse for britney's decline, it's due to her mental health. she has not been taking great care of it from what it seems, thus leading to the deterioration of her performances. this being said, who are we to stop someone from working just because they struggle with mental illness? 

THIS THREAD ISNT EVEN ABOUT BRITNEY ITS ABOUT DELUSIONAL FANS. :watrusayin:

21 hours ago, portrait said:

:omg: I've never seen those 

her hair, omg, looks like natural curly hair... is this my new flop fan moment? 

Her mom used to do permanent on her hair, she said on some interview 

Lynne herself also has straight hair and I've seen pics with her with a big hair bc it was in in the 80s 

Archived