Most annoying excuses from Brittards

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this thread :shameless:

I mean... I love and support Britney but I don't want to be delusional. 

It's also really embarrassing when Britards go on youtube comment section and write all these excuses that don't make sense, these are the moments that make me embarrassed to be a fan :sofedup:

2 hours ago, Mohd93 said:

I love this thread :shameless:

I mean... I love and support Britney but I don't want to be delusional. 

It's also really embarrassing when Britards go on youtube comment section and write all these excuses that don't make sense, these are the moments that make me embarrassed to be a fan :sofedup:

I am SO thankful none of my excuses were mentioned on this thread. That means I come up with good ones :) 

On 4/5/2017 at 4:35 AM, The Greatest Show said:

3. She doesnt have anything left to proove
Most people thinks she cant sing and is an industry puppet with no creativity of her own. I think she still has something to proove.

The more I think about that one the more it bugs me. I realize Britney crammed so much stuff into the first part of her career and I'm not trying to take that away from her. I can halfway see why she'c be coming out with stuff like that quote about she doesn't have anything left to prove. I just can't help thinking of older entertainers that have been around a lot longer than Britney. I still think they push themselves by putting out stuff that they're proud of. It's not a case of half assing it and riding on the coattails of what  you did early in your career.  I'm afraid it's going to drag down what she did accomplish early on. 

12 hours ago, Someone Who Knows said:

She's under a conservatorship and has a serious chronic mental health problem that can be managed but will never fully disappear and she's had a weird complicated life even by celebrity standards and her complex attitude toward her fame is part of what makes her interesting

Are you says this is NOT a legit excuse?

Archived