Most annoying excuses from Brittards

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, morango said:

You really like 'Iron Fist', don't you? :)

Eh not really. Not sure If you can like a show if you absolutley HATE the main character :hehehe:

But I love the gifs. Ward is increadibly giffable. This might be my favorite gif. Ever.

tumblr_onijdo5RqA1w9ou6jo1_r4_400.gif

7 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

It's always larry's fault and her labels fault. The amount of "I hate Larry" threads we've had here is so irritating 

mfte. I get hating on RCA because they arent investing enough money into her imo. But why do people assume that Larry and the others were amazing when it comes to managing her career when she was in her prime and suddenly cant manage her at all? SHE is the one who changed why dont people assume that she is the one who doesnt want to do what is necessary? Because to me thats far more likley.

"She sings live throughout POM, but her team turns down her microphone" :tiffanynod:

"She was planning on singing Me Myself and I live at VMAs, but the sound people messed up and played the pre-recorded vocals. She even pointed to her mic as if to say "hey, this isn't on!"

"Hang on, if she was planning on singing it live then why record that song to begin with?" 

"Duh, she recorded it in case she got sick during the night and nobody sounds good with a cold! Unfortunately the back up plan became the real performance. Such a shame. She really wanted to showcase her live vocals that night..."

"KK :nynod:"

5 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

"She sings live throughout POM, but her team turns down her microphone" :tiffanynod:

"She was planning on singing Me Myself and I live at VMAs, but the sound people messed up and played the pre-recorded vocals. She even pointed to her mic as if to say "hey, this isn't on!"

"Hang on, if she was planning on singing it live then why record that song to begin with?" 

"Duh, she recorded it in case she got sick during the night and nobody sounds good with a cold! Unfortunately the back up plan became the real performance. Such a shame. She really wanted to showcase her live vocals that night..."

"KK :nynod:"

My favorite is always when someone watches an older performance from FFT or even POM and is like omfg she sang live....

for 2 seconds. 

Like that is sad that we spaz for a live word even if it's "a" 

When she did the Carpool Karaoke, some delusional fans were like "Omg, her live vocals were insane" when she mimmed the most part, the parts where she actually sang were so low that I had to make effort to hear her vocals, and didn't sing Toxic AT ALL.

She looked incredible, she seemed confortable with James, so why the hell didn't she sing properly? :nyheadache:

4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

1. She is just bored
Most people on this earth either hate their job or are bored with it and we are all expected to perform well.
Most people get fired if they are lazy or half *** their jobs.
Why arent her dancers showing how bored they are??
If she is bored why doesnt she do something about it?? 
She has so much off time she could easily change up some of the choreo and add dance breaks or change stuff in her off time.
The only thing she constantly changes are outfits that are getting worse and worse.

:staysalty:

Those are NOT excuses, but some stupid sentences that I read everywhere from some Britards and I wanna share with you: 

"She really thinks she's singing live" :nicki2:

"Femme Fatale was the last Primeney's era 'cause the good music videos and success" :omg:

"She's natural, no plastic surgery" :frenchy:

"No nosejob, is countourning" :juggingu:

"David LaChapelle is a stupid ***** and his Make  Me's version was horrible and with nosense" :mariahstare:

"The Circus Tour was perfect, she really danced" :receipts2:

"Nowdaysney is my favorite Britney because she's finally happy and that's what we should care" :rihit: (Yes, not for the fact that she should be a singer, performer) 

"Beyoncé can't dance as well as 2017ney" :jolieoverit:

and more ... 

4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

tumblr_onjz1twoPt1w3bltro6_r1_400.gif

I feel like you are misunderstanding me on purpose.

Im not pressed that the show is successful but I dont think it deserves to be successfull.  There is a difference.

If you liked the latest Fast and Furious movies then good for you.  I was just trying to make a point that successfull doesnt allways equal good quality.

You are right. Succes has nothing to do at all with quality. MANY people make that mistake. 

• 1 month later...

Archived