Do you think she will grace us with LIVE vocals EVER AGAIN?

Dynasty

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She sings for her kids...

I know my idea is so idiotic, but somehow I think she kinda does not want to give her voice to anyone but her kids and family, so she does not sing live. Apart from the fact that this voice must really strain her vocal chords if it is not her natural register.

Anyway I don´t get it, she could prerecord if she doesn´t want to strain her voice or use the FF and Circus Era prerecordings and even beyond those for the classics. But she refuses to and I don´t understand why. Because the mixing would mainly be the job of others...

This is one of those mysteries we will never solve.

Guest Nick Jonas
2 hours ago, Britneybbhmm said:

tumblr_npdyalUVWL1qdcxoeo1_500.gifHer mic headset is outta this world it makes her live vocals sound exactly like the records.:staysalty:

Kweeeeeeen tbh.:comingthru:

:nicki2:

Guest Nick Jonas
1 hour ago, borogroves said:

She admitted to Chicago’s KISS FM: ‘It doesn’t sound so great all the time, but I do my best.

:shameless:

And this is why the GP hate her. :meltdown:

not sure if this is a comment for this thread but i just thought that the tour dates she has and she is about to announce will all be on big stages. And if I am  not wrong from what i have seen in POM she does not have big screens showing only her on the sides of the stage, but they will definitely have those screens on the big stages, or I hope they will because in a big places like that people will need to see her. But I can already see how bad this will be when it will be super obvious she is not singing live , not even lip syncing right. I really hope because of that they decide to at least make prerecorded vocals, but knowing how things are now, this seems unlikely. 

3 hours ago, WhenWillYourFaves777 said:

Knowing how clueless and oblivious she can sometimes be, perhaps she doesn't even know she's lipping and actually thinks she's singing live. You never know! :rihclap:

Don't be ********, as soon as the MATM doors close on her she stops lipping and then continues when they open. The delusion is real :scalped:

15 minutes ago, MM said:

why do you find live singing annoying? haha what 

Did You notice that lately Adele and Celine (She does it longer tho) are talking gibberish:bigtime: and do non singing stuff on stage ?

They feel, need to do sth less annoying than Xtina.

Both can't dance, desperate times desperate measures.

:sew:

Ok, people are screaming on concerts, so why bother, if You can sing - do it in studio, that way someone will hear it properly :sassybrit:  someday. 

:embarrassed: 

15 minutes ago, falka said:

Did You notice that lately Adele and Celine (She does it longer tho) are talking gibberish:bigtime: and do non singing stuff on stage ?

They feel, need to do sth less annoying than Xtina.

Both can't dance, desperate times desperate measures.

:sew:

Ok, people are screaming on concerts, so why bother, if You can sing - do it in studio, that way someone will hear it properly :sassybrit:  someday. 

:embarrassed: 

i'm sorry but i'm not understanding what you're trying to get at... they're not dancers so obviously they're not going to dance. people pay to hear them sing and they do that. people pay to see britney perform. she doesn't sing one minute of POM live and doesn't even have high energy choreographed dances. she doesn't even try to sing during everytime when she is isn't even moving.... i don't expect her to sing live during dance numbers tho

I'm literally new here but there is undeniable proof of her amazing vocal ability, I mean, have you guys came across those youtube videos of the 'hidden' vocals found in Glory? The Liar one though... you can even subtly here it on song itself but it sounds so subdued and quiet 'you ain't fooling annyYYOONNNNEEEEEEE'. 

Like everyone else here, I'll never understand why she doesn't at least try to sing live, does anyone have official mic feed at all? 

:staysalty:

1 hour ago, reecejwilson said:

I'm literally new here but there is undeniable proof of her amazing vocal ability, I mean, have you guys came across those youtube videos of the 'hidden' vocals found in Glory? The Liar one though... you can even subtly here it on song itself but it sounds so subdued and quiet 'you ain't fooling annyYYOONNNNEEEEEEE'. 

Like everyone else here, I'll never understand why she doesn't at least try to sing live, does anyone have official mic feed at all? 

:staysalty:

Welcome to Exhale hun :unbelievableney: hope you have fun here, there's plenty of crazy ******* around but you're gonna love it. And no mic feeds because she probably just ******* breathes into it :orangu: 

Archived