Do you think she will grace us with LIVE vocals EVER AGAIN?

Dynasty

Guest Diamond Horse
7 hours ago, WhenWillYourFaves777 said:

Have you updated your *Sarcasm Detector* app to 7.3? :orly: Must be a bug or something!

No, I understand that you are kidding, I tried to say it with my previous post.

However, there have been cases when this has been stated and people have not joked about it but meant it seriously. People have gone into depths to explain their opinion that Britney is not aware.

I think it was all because some people wanted to sincerely defend Britney for having said that she always sings live.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This makes me a little sad.. If she trained her voice often it would have improved so much in all her career time! Look at Demi Lovato, she always had a good voice, but with training she improved so much! Sometimes i ask myself: how would britney sound like today if she did this, sing live and everything?

Even Selena sing live today, Brit could do at least the ballads, or acoustic versions sometimes, "studio live", idk..:ponderney:

Guest Arckangel
15 hours ago, CaliSky said:

its really simple actually, if you guys want live vocals, you need to take action and create a stink about it with her mgmt and media.

Exactly! As other fans have mentioned, whether or not she delivers any live vocals at all, people still come in droves to see her in concert, and this is why 'Piece of Me' has now lasted 3 years already. At this point, I highly doubt she'll ever sing anything live (but very rare treats à la 'Carpool Karaoke'). The only way to have her sing live would be for anybody interested in seeing her to NOT purchase tickets and REQUEST at the box-office and/or her record label (RCA) that she actually sings live.

If Britney literally sold 0 ticket and everybody insisted she sings at least half the show live, truly live—not prerecorded to sound live!—, then you'd see... She WOULD, as Gaga would say, have some pipes and sing into a LIVE microphone (louder than any backing track). She'd do it on TV, and then, people would come—and stop coming if she stopped singing live, and rather ask for a full reimbursement.

I know such a scenario would most likely never play out, but that's the only way we'd ever hear her live singing onstage ever again.

Now, look at and listen to this:

If Britney performed just HALF a song live (like Gaga did here), it'd fill her concerts w/ the life they're now missing.

And these:

Archived