Do you think she will grace us with LIVE vocals EVER AGAIN?

Dynasty

We have obviously made peace with the fact she never sings live (which is sad in itself but ok) but do you think she will ever sing live again? :omg: assuming she has a lot of years left in her career, will it all by lypsincing? :omg: it just occurred to me :omg: what if we never hear her live vocals again? shes only 35 :omg: 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jaredw said:

By accident. Playback will fail.

This.

But otherwise, nope.

Not even if her life depended on it. Which technically, her life depends on her career and her career depends on singing, and she's not even doing that now, so I guess I'm right. :selenerz:

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, WhenWillYourFaves777 said:

Knowing how clueless and oblivious she can sometimes be, perhaps she doesn't even know she's lipping and actually thinks she's singing live. You never know! :rihclap:

I don't buy it! She has lipsynced for hundreds of hours and she hasn't noticed? That's impossible!

Eventually she will have to or retire. 

Let's be real her major selling points these days are her body and past music  eventually if she continues her career it just wouldn't work. 

Eventually you would think she would have to change her way of performing. 

Its so hard to imagine because they literally use album tracks. An acoustic version of a song is just mind blowninb  to even think about with Britney. 

Guest Diamond Horse
5 minutes ago, WhenWillYourFaves777 said:

I mean I wasn't being serious. I'm just poking fun at how clueless she can sometimes be.

Yeah, after replying to you I also had that suspicion. But God, why am I under the impression that some people actually have stated it and meant it for real! Help meeehhhh

Archived