Make Me hit 70M plays on Spotify

ChrisTheLoner

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Make Me... is that spark that won't go out! :lustney: Flawless song with flaw-filled treatment. :rihclap:

The only thing really missing from it is a proper video but other than that it's promotion was good :saycheese:

With the original video the spotify and youtube streams would have been double, triple :tiffsniffle:

17 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

It's a lead single...

That isn't great these days. 

Lorde -Green Light already at 45 million

JLO - AInt Your Mama 164 Million

Chantaje - 248 Million

You should really pay attention though. The rest of the songs are on a constant rotation on radios, they're like in your face 24/7. Want it or not, you might get obsessed with them. I have yet to hear Make Me on the radio and I honestly feel sorry for the poor GP who have watched the MV on the TV :queenflopga: 

1 hour ago, QueenFlopga said:

You should really pay attention though. The rest of the songs are on a constant rotation on radios, they're like in your face 24/7. Want it or not, you might get obsessed with them. I have yet to hear Make Me on the radio and I honestly feel sorry for the poor GP who have watched the MV on the TV :queenflopga: 

No I agree. 

The song needed more exposure that is the problem. 

Ppl think Better etc would do good but in reality Britney isn't a hot commodity anymore. If her brand is going to continue it needs to get promo or eventually will dwindle to nothing. 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

No I agree. 

The song needed more exposure that is the problem. 

Ppl think Better etc would do good but in reality Britney isn't a hot commodity anymore. If her brand is going to continue it needs to get promo or eventually will dwindle to nothing. 

Couldn't agree more. :tiffhair: If she wants to continue to do what she loves doing (releasing new music and occasional performances) she needs more budget. To receive more budget, she needs to bring RCA more $$$. To bring more money, she needs to sell more. To sell more, there should be more promo, better videos (not like the MM fiasco) and that's it. Promo could be in many forms, it doesn't necessarily needs to be performances on big events. Actually if she thinks of performing on a big event, she really needs to prerecord those vocals and step up her dancing or at least make the performance more theatrical or something. I got into too much details again. Sorry :jfallonlol:

2 minutes ago, QueenFlopga said:

Couldn't agree more. :tiffhair: If she wants to continue to do what she loves doing (releasing new music and occasional performances) she needs more budget. To receive more budget, she needs to bring RCA more $$$. To bring more money, she needs to sell more. To sell more, there should be more promo, better videos (not like the MM fiasco) and that's it. Promo could be in many forms, it doesn't necessarily needs to be performances on big events. Actually if she thinks of performing on a big event, she really needs to prerecord those vocals and step up her dancing or at least make the performance more theatrical or something. I got into too much details again. Sorry :jfallonlol:

Yeah. 

Its like ppl on here are like she hates promoting. They are like I'm just happy with good music.

They can't comprehend that good music will stop happening because RCA will not give Britney their best songs for a destined flop.

RCA is blamed a lot and I do think they are bad for reasons but it makes sense they don't support Britney.

Britney doesn't want to do anything why give her a bigbBibb budget when it's almost guaranteed to do bad either way. 

Archived