Make Me hit 70M plays on Spotify

ChrisTheLoner

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Yeah. 

Its like ppl on here are like she hates promoting. They are like I'm just happy with good music.

They can't comprehend that good music will stop happening because RCA will not give Britney their best songs for a destined flop.

RCA is blamed a lot and I do think they are bad for reasons but it makes sense they don't support Britney.

Britney doesn't want to do anything why give her a bigbBibb budget when it's almost guaranteed to do bad either way. 

BTW, I'm currently obsessed with this bop 

And I was thinking - how great it would be if Britney recorded the singing parts and Nicki was left only for the rapping :brit:

With a killer choreo it WOULD slay lives, because Britney's voice is pure *** for such uptempo song. But I can only dreaam :staysalty:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, QueenFlopga said:

BTW, I'm currently obsessed with this bop 

And I was thinking - how great it would be if Britney recorded the singing parts and Nicki was left only for the rapping :brit:

With a killer choreo it WOULD slay lives, because Britney's voice is pure *** for such uptempo song. But I can only dreaam :staysalty:

I personally don't like these kind of songs. But Britney reds exposure so I'll take anything that shows they've are trying. 

Archived