Question about hot mess Kevin

Ttaayy_xo

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She says she was only with him because she wanted a family basically. I think she was just desperate and blinded by that. She was also rebelling and smelling herself big time and everyone telling her it wouldn't work probably made her wanna be with him even more. Now she probably only loves him as the father of her children. But back then? I doubt she was actually deep in love with him. More like infatuation in my opinion. 

yeah, indeed she really loved him, you know because kevin was hot, cool and kinda crazy like brit. he's looks like kinda jt imo (idk maybe it's a factor too ) they were really having fun with each other. chaotic proves it. then both got out of control, britney because of ***** and kevin because of money,parties etc. they broke up. but britney doesn't hate him now, he is father of her two, she is full of love. and now she loves him as the father of her children. in short, yes, she was in love with him deeply

1 hour ago, sue the expectional earner said:

yeah, indeed she really loved him, you know because kevin was hot, cool and kinda crazy like brit. he's looks like kinda jt imo (idk maybe it's a factor too ) they were really having fun with each other. chaotic proves it. then both got out of control, britney because of ***** and kevin because of money,parties etc. they broke up. but britney doesn't hate him now, he is father of her two, she is full of love. and now she loves him as the father of her children. in short, yes, she was in love with him deeply

Nahh... I am 120% SURE she never went outta control because of *****. I call that BS

I honestly HATE when people call Kevin names.

I think it's unfair to state he used her, they were both in it together, Britney was an adult woman who knew the risks of getting into a quick marriage and getting pregnant quickly. They were both acting irrisponsible.

He didn't drag her for years in court or anything during the divorce, they quickly got to an agreement that they were both happy with at that time.

He has obviously stepped in and made sure the kids had a stable home after the divorce when britney was going through her depression and hanging with the wrong crowd like Sam and Adnan. He let them see their grandparents and tried to keep them safe from the people Britney was hanging with, even though he was already sure of his paycheck every month, he cared about the kids' safety and well-being.

They get along great at co-parenting and he hasn't gotten into any other trouble. He's in a stable marriage with a good woman and the kids obviously feel loved, they are safe and they get a lot of attention. Therefor he's a good rolemodel.

So enough with bashing Kevin, he has given her two wonderfull kids and he's very involved in the kids' everyday life as a father.

In one hand, we had a Britney who was the most followed person, stuck in her life, tired of being the ultimate pop star, and suddenly she finds true love with Kevin.

On the other hand, she breaks free, she wants another kind of life, but she loses all of control of her life and here comes the breakdown.

Is Kevin evil and the one to blame? nope.

Do I wish they never met? yeah.

2 hours ago, CristMont said:

Po Po Po PopoZão 

giphy.gif

Yasss Part-ay 635879172371812789-1629903514_art26.gif

2 minutes ago, Borja said:

In one hand, we had a Britney who was the most followed person, stuck in her life, tired of being the ultimate pop star, and suddenly she finds true love with Kevin.

On the other hand, she breaks free, she wants another kind of life, but she loses all of control of her life and here comes the breakdown.

Is Kevin evil and the one to blame? nope.

Do I wish they never met? yeah.

very well said! :mhm:

25 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

He gave good ***, but then compared to JT - any guy would've been like a **** star by comparison :zoomzoom:

True dat! :mhm:

Hmm hard to say whether she was really in love with him or with the idea of having a family. I also think he would have played it very cool whereas she was probably used to guys throwing themselves at her and being like 'OMG YOU'RE BRITNEY SPEARS' and like you could see in Chaotic he was very chilled and had like an unimpressed/hard to get vibe sort of thing, I recon she would have loved that because it'd be so different to what she would have been used to. I feel like when they split everyone just thought Britney would go back to 'normal' and be exactly like she was before, like you could see when Rosie rained down the confetti on The View and said 'BRITNEY WE LOVE YOU COME BACK TO US' yet people didn't realise things were going to get worse, I guess everyone thought Kevin was the problem but there were obviously much deeper issues going on. I do also think part of it was a retaliation to Justin, like a declaration of saying 'I've moved on'.

4 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

She says she was only with him because she wanted a family basically. I think she was just desperate and blinded by that. She was also rebelling and smelling herself big time and everyone telling her it wouldn't work probably made her wanna be with him even more. Now she probably only loves him as the father of her children. But back then? I doubt she was actually deep in love with him. More like infatuation in my opinion. 

This

2 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I think it's unfair to state he used her, they were both in it together, Britney was an adult woman who knew the risks of getting into a quick marriage and getting pregnant quickly. They were both acting irrisponsible.

He didn't drag her for years in court or anything during the divorce, they quickly got to an agreement that they were both happy with at that time.

He has obviously stepped in and made sure the kids had a stable home after the divorce when britney was going through her depression and hanging with the wrong crowd like Sam and Adnan. He let them see their grandparents and tried to keep them safe from the people Britney was hanging with, even though he was already sure of his paycheck every month, he cared about the kids' safety and well-being.

They get along great at co-parenting and he hasn't gotten into any other trouble. He's in a stable marriage with a good woman and the kids obviously feel loved, they are safe and they get a lot of attention. Therefor he's a good rolemodel.

So enough with bashing Kevin, he has given her two wonderfull kids and he's very involved in the kids' everyday life as a father.

AND this. 

And btw, the person who said they wished she never met him? Because of him she has her babies. Watch what you say.

3 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Do I think he is a good father now...yes.

My problem is the fact he lives his life on most of Britney's money. The money is suppose to go to the boys not to Kevin's fridge.

Guest $elfish
5 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

He gave good ***, but then compared to JT - any guy would've been like a **** star by comparison :zoomzoom:

:hahaha: 

2 hours ago, WilderWein said:

And btw, the person who said they wished she never met him? Because of him she has her babies. Watch what you say.

tbh i think britney would have killed herself in 2007 if it wasn't for her children 

so slay jayden and sean for keeping our queen alive and k-fed ... kind of even tho he was one of the reasons

Did Britney love Kevin? I don't think so, I think she was in love with the idea of love and family. In hindsight, the whole relationship was alarm bells. 

Did Kevin use her? **** yeah, and it was obvious. I for one wanted to believe that their love was true and defended it but getting the rap career going made it SO obvious. They weren't even together for long. I don't know if it was his intention but I think that how it wound up and I think Britney realised. 

Is Kevin a good dad? He appears to be, he swooped in and took the kids but the cynical side of me see that well, she's Britney Spears not just any average woman. I stay on the positive side of that opinion though and he hasn't sold stories and been a major attention *****. 

Do I like Kevin? Nope, not at all. I think he used her. He has redeeming qualities but he SHOULD be a good dad. I'm not praising that.

Was he the cause of the breakdown? Nope, he triggered it. I believe, of course all speculation, it was her team, label, media + GP and parents fault, Justin too but only slightly, plus her own stupidity of course. 

The sick part of it all is that the media wouldn't have stopped till she died. That is probably what they wanted. Why? The money the would have made off picture, paper sales and specials, documentaries and hits online. Sites around today made their name off that breakdown. Truly vile.

she wears her heart on her sleeves, she clearly was in love with him 

I still don't think he loved her as much as her...maybe he wanted simple woman like his current wife 

anyway he is trashy and I'm glad they are not together. too bad he lives on her money but I guess it will be over after Jayden turns 18

8 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

This but I don't think she ever had problem with *****, I feel like she just wanted free of that life and saught distractions. She was being rebellious, that's all. That's what I think.

Archived