Question about hot mess Kevin

Ttaayy_xo

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People that are saying that Britney didn't love Keven are either delusional or don't remember that time at all. Britney was very in love. She even did everything that she could to make the GP like him because he was hated. She got him interviews, mag covers, performances, and she is the one that got him started recording. She even praised his rapping! They did joint photoshoots! There's so much that Britney did that people always leave out to make Kevin look like the bad guy.

What actually happened was that Britney wanted a family. Britney found Kevin and fell in love. She took him everywhere. She  tried to make people like him. She proposed to and then married him. She was ok with him being a model/rapper until she got pregnant. I think she thought that he would then want the same things that she wanted ( to stay home and be a family/parent ), but Kevin already had kids and he wanted to be a star, so that's when it all started going to ****. Before Sean she was, no doubt, head over heels in love with Kevin, and pushed their love in everyone's faces. 

4 hours ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

:hahaha: 

tbh i think britney would have killed herself in 2007 if it wasn't for her children 

so slay jayden and sean for keeping our queen alive and k-fed ... kind of even tho he was one of the reasons

I'm always conflicted about that. Like I fully believe her parents saved her. There was no sign of her getting better had they not swooped in. She wasn't thinking about getting herself help for her kids. Her parents had to force her to. I think her kids are the reasons she turns her c-ship situation into a positive now and why she's in a good place because she's a mom. But back then? I think her parents kept her alive. Britney was out partying every night and with the wrong crowds. 

6 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

LETS JUST NOT FORGET ABOUT "I'VE JUST BEGUN HAVING MY FUN" PROMO AND K-FED PERFORMANCE 

b7s6R7ABu3Kj6.gif

He shouldve been at the Child Support Choice Awards TBH :meltdown:

Well duh she clearly really loved him I mean she had a massive breakdown mainly bc of him for like 1.5 years. She is the one that flew him out on her European tour, she is the one that proposed to him... I actually think he loved her too. I didn't see it as him being a creep and trying to get with her... I saw it as her falling for him for whatever reason and did whatever it took to make it happen. 

Guest $elfish
7 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

I'm always conflicted about that. Like I fully believe her parents saved her. There was no sign of her getting better had they not swooped in. She wasn't thinking about getting herself help for her kids. Her parents had to force her to. I think her kids are the reasons she turns her c-ship situation into a positive now and why she's in a good place because she's a mom. But back then? I think her parents kept her alive. Britney was out partying every night and with the wrong crowds. 

Thank god she's out of that now :otears:

18 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Do I think he is a good father now...yes.

My problem is the fact he lives his life on most of Britney's money. The money is suppose to go to the boys not to Kevin's fridge.

Oh calm your ****, what he got is relatively low in terms of spousal support in comparison to Britney's fortune and income. It's how marriage and divorce works and Britney was well aware of the possible consequences when she married Kevin.

And he is the father of her kids, the kids benefit from his well-being as well. You wouldn't want to have them live in an unsafe neighborhood or crappy apartment when they are at Kevin's, right ?

Britney's boys will never come short of anything I'm sure.

If you married someone really rich and the marriage went south you wouldn't waive your rights and go work at burger king now would you ? So don't blame anyone else for simply asking what he was legally entitled to.

On 21/3/2017 at 7:23 AM, everybodygoesdown said:

I honestly HATE when people call Kevin names.

I think it's unfair to state he used her, they were both in it together, Britney was an adult woman who knew the risks of getting into a quick marriage and getting pregnant quickly. They were both acting irrisponsible.

He didn't drag her for years in court or anything during the divorce, they quickly got to an agreement that they were both happy with at that time.

He has obviously stepped in and made sure the kids had a stable home after the divorce when britney was going through her depression and hanging with the wrong crowd like Sam and Adnan. He let them see their grandparents and tried to keep them safe from the people Britney was hanging with, even though he was already sure of his paycheck every month, he cared about the kids' safety and well-being.

They get along great at co-parenting and he hasn't gotten into any other trouble. He's in a stable marriage with a good woman and the kids obviously feel loved, they are safe and they get a lot of attention. Therefor he's a good rolemodel.

So enough with bashing Kevin, he has given her two wonderfull kids and he's very involved in the kids' everyday life as a father.

YASSSSS TELL'EM GIRL

tumblr_n2e3t9ZCTL1qim5c4o1_500.gif

On 3/21/2017 at 6:23 PM, everybodygoesdown said:

I honestly HATE when people call Kevin names.

I think it's unfair to state he used her, they were both in it together, Britney was an adult woman who knew the risks of getting into a quick marriage and getting pregnant quickly. They were both acting irrisponsible.

He didn't drag her for years in court or anything during the divorce, they quickly got to an agreement that they were both happy with at that time.

He has obviously stepped in and made sure the kids had a stable home after the divorce when britney was going through her depression and hanging with the wrong crowd like Sam and Adnan. He let them see their grandparents and tried to keep them safe from the people Britney was hanging with, even though he was already sure of his paycheck every month, he cared about the kids' safety and well-being.

They get along great at co-parenting and he hasn't gotten into any other trouble. He's in a stable marriage with a good woman and the kids obviously feel loved, they are safe and they get a lot of attention. Therefor he's a good rolemodel.

So enough with bashing Kevin, he has given her two wonderfull kids and he's very involved in the kids' everyday life as a father.

I think you forget that Britney wrote him a song: Goodbye and listed all his faults. He was a crap husband, used her for money, fame, and a free ride. She wanted to keep her kids and his wrenching them from her with all the BS accusations helped cause her breakdown. He's no angel and painting him as such is not really doing anyone any favors.  Yes, things have calmed down now, but he remains a man who got with Brit for a meal ticket. He got paid for his **** basically and he needed that money to pay for his other kids with another woman. He has 3 women he's fooled with. The last being the lingering fool.

2 hours ago, Scrappy said:

I think you forget that Britney wrote him a song: Goodbye and listed all his faults. He was a crap husband, used her for money, fame, and a free ride. She wanted to keep her kids and his wrenching them from her with all the BS accusations helped cause her breakdown. He's no angel and painting him as such is not really doing anyone any favors.  Yes, things have calmed down now, but he remains a man who got with Brit for a meal ticket. He got paid for his **** basically and he needed that money to pay for his other kids with another woman. He has 3 women he's fooled with. The last being the lingering fool.

Maybe he used Britney for her money and maybe he was nothing but a baby maker to her, but we don't know, we weren't there, maybe they just loved each other  deeply at that moment. I'm sure Britney's parents and her team warned her plenty not to marry him so quickly, and may I recall that it was OBVIOUS from Chaotic that it was BRITNEY that pushed for him to marry her, and not the other way around. 

I'm not saying he's an angel, and the fact the marriage didn't work after a while might be entirely his fault. But there's no denying that Britney was a grown *** woman who was informed enough to know about his history (she started dating him when he was still married and got another woman pregnant) and the risk she was taking regarding money and everything, and still pushed for the marriage.

Ever since they broke up he has bettered his life and has been a role model ex husband, which I think he deserves credit for. If anything he deserves respect for being an involved dad in the life of Brit's kids.

Oh and okay when they got divorced she wrote him a song in anger, well that proves he must be the devil himself because no other scorned ex-wife in the history of marriages and divorces has ever written anything bad about the man that left her ! (I'm being sarcastic AF btw).

2 hours ago, Scrappy said:

He's no angel but Britney also isn't blameless for their relationship. Literally everyone with common sense tried to warn her. She thought she knew better, she was out here paying for everything, flying him to see her, proposing to him, etc. I think she was just desperate for a family and lonely and that clouded judgment but she's not without fault for how that ended . Kevin just turned out to be the person everyone knew he would be, except Britney.

Archived