What's the biggest bullet The Army has dodged?

BoyToySoldier

TBH, we should all praise Jesus every day for not letting the media pick up on Myah Marie on Britney Jean.

That would have been DISASTROUS for Britney's brand. :meltdown:

(Another thing that comes to mind is Bombastic Love as the lead single from Britney, literally what was JIVE thinking, thank goodness Britney pushed for Slave.)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

The media DID pick up on Myah Jean tho.

Where the fukk were you in 2013? It was all over the media. 

There were a few articles but it didn't become viral or anything. 

That was the biggest dodged bullet. I guess the mess Britney was during FF as well but she did lose a lot of fans so 

She dodged a bullet by not coming back to Glee's second episode dedicated to her, cause they trashed the **** out of her on that ep and were already flopping hard as a tv show! Altought they must have been very negative on it because she didnt accept to participate but oh well. Just shows what a snake b ryan murphy really is

23 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

The media DID pick up on Myah Jean tho.

Where the fukk were you in 2013? It was all over the media. 

Did a few irrelevant pop blog articles spread by Twitter and forum gays cause any real damage the way the 2007 VMAs, her Vegas marriage, etc. did though?

Was that story truly picked up by the relevant media? :madonna:

Actually in 2006 or 2007 an article came out claiming Britney wasnt who sings in her songs (in Toxic to be exact) and it was a swedish girl named EMMA something (cant remember her last name) and it said she went to a swedish tv show to talk about it and "proof" she was who actually sang in Toxic. At the time I was like "this untalented girl is just looking for fame, obviously it would never happen, that's stupid. Britney is the most important popstar in the entire world. It's stupid trying to shade someone as big as her"

Then, 7 years later the BJ it happened. :meltdown:

But answering your question, I guess the BJ's & Glory's low sales. Brit used to be always in the lead of sales however the chart peak position they ranked, the total sales are just tragic if we compare them to other current artist and Britney's previous albums. Media knows she did release new albums but the low sales are just a local fan base issue I guess. :forkit:

30 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Actually in 2006 or 2007 an article came out claiming Britney wasnt who sings in her songs (in Toxic to be exact) and it was a swedish girl named EMMA something (cant remember her last name) and it said she went to a swedish tv show to talk about it and "proof" she was who actually sang in Toxic. At the time I was like "this untalented girl is just looking for fame, obviously it would never happen, that's stupid. Britney is the most important popstar in the entire world. It's stupid trying to shade someone as big as her"

But answering your question, I guess the BJ's & Glory's low sales. Brit used to be always in the lead of sales however the chart peak position they ranked, the total sales are just tragic if we compare them to other current artist and Britney's previous albums. Media knows she did release new albums but the low sales are just a local fan base issue I guess. :forkit:

Myah must have got paid good tbh

like there is no way... 

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

TBH, we should all praise Jesus every day for not letting the media pick up on Myah Marie on Britney Jean.

(Another thing that comes to mind is Bombastic Love as the lead single from Britney, literally what was JIVE thinking, thank goodness Britney pushed for Slave.)

Unfortunately I believe that the only reason that the media didn't pick up on it is because of the lack of interest from the GP at this point for Britney. :crying11:

5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

If slave prevail, we can't lose hope for another glory single being THE ONE.

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Did a few irrelevant pop blog articles spread by Twitter and forum gays cause any real damage the way the 2007 VMAs, her Vegas marriage, etc. did though?

Was that story truly picked up by the relevant media? :madonna:

yeah, i don't think it was that big of a deal in the US but european press definitely picked it up.

bild, which is the biggest daily paper here in germany, printed it. daily mail, which is the UK equivalent, did the same. and from there it spread. 3rd and 4th biggest music markets in the world. i still remember people asking me about it :wontcry:

6 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

yeah, i don't think it was that big of a deal in the US but european press definitely picked it up.

bild, which is the biggest daily paper here in germany, printed it. daily mail, which is the UK equivalent, did the same. and from there it spread. 3rd and 4th biggest music markets in the world. i still remember people asking me about it :wontcry:

Omg do people still mention it :meltdown: 

I was so confused by the question because I was thinking bad things happen to this fanbase all the time lol. But you mean what could have been worse? Hmm... I think the whole breakdown and her even being able to come back and have a career. I legit thought her career was over. Pop music is already so fickle and even just Hollywood in general. Like look at Lindsay Lohan, she's yet to have a career comeback even after cleaning herself up. 

3 hours ago, Million Billion said:

I found an article :orangu:

Archived