WTF - POM 2019??

briteen

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know if its for certain. What I do know for certain is that she has 40% of her fanbase left out of 100% she used to have. After the extension, she will drop from the remaining 40% to 10%, 20% tops. And if thats what her team and her really want, be my ******* guest. I know that i for one will find someone else to stan for, someone whom i can actually see on a world tour. I'll just be a regular Britney's fan if she decides to renew, I'll be here for her new music but thats it. 

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
1 minute ago, Canada4286 said:

I'm sorry everyone, I Lied :crying11: my friend Chrisnay told me it would be fun to lie but it really isn't..sorry for making anyone panic :queenriri:

TRASH!! :byebitch:

It's truly obvious she is genuinely happy in Vegas and it shows. Her charm,body, confidence and energy is back. Even if she can't do hard core choreo. She has truly improved and is better than anything 2007-2013

itnsucks I wish she would do a world tour.  Promote more and show everyone what she's got but. She is truly stable and happy now and has a perfect living arrangement and family arrangement with her boys. 

I just hope they revamp the show  and change it up a bit.  

If they renew it, I'm done. If they're okay with her being s nostalgis act and pulling cheap performances, the **** it tbh. It's hard to stan for someone who insists on fading and hiding their talent on purpose. I'll buy her albums, maybe I'll go to vegas in the next 7-8 years too :sassybrit:

vegas THIS year has been bad for Britney, though it has been good too. She's become lazy. Performing in front of people who are mostly drunk and don't care will do that to ya.. 

:byebitch:

Just now, Rachel Green said:

Let the meltdowns begin..? :letitburn:

Here for that:unreal:

Just now, Canada4286 said:

The Ad Played again! :crying2: I don't have twitter, somebody please tweet Virgin Radio I'm so upset right now:crying11:

I will tweet them like   MothrFckrs stop saying your imaginary ****  :unreal:

Just now, ZAM9315 said:

It's truly obvious she is genuinely happy in Vegas and it shows. Her charm,body, confidence and energy is back. Even if she can't do hard core choreo. She has truly improved and is better than anything 2007-2013

itnsucks I wish she would do a world tour.  Promote more and show everyone what she's got but. She is truly stable and happy now and has a perfect living arrangement and family arrangement with her boys. 

I just hope they revamp the show  and change it up a bit.  

2008-2009>>>>>> :unreal:

48 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

i honestly CANNOT WAIT for the vegas 3.0 meltdowns. they're gonna top the desert performance, make me mess, pom 2.0... :gimmemoar:

Also if Xtina some how gets a hit. It would be too good. The meltdowns are really all to entertain us until this site closes or Vegas ends in 2050. Whatever comes first 

3 hours ago, SexyJeans said:

All around the world Piece of me

Wipe the floor with all the shows

Tour with drinks, bring your hoes

This is making me petty :slayney:

:gloria: 

Hey, don't you know that it's always the same?
From Las Vegas 'round to LA
You can betcha', wherever sleep goes, I'll follow
We be keeping them up on their seats
They can cry, but they don't get the sting
Just you watch, meet & greet will go up
(Some things don't change...)

Archived